SIG selling P320 Custom Works FCUs

Knob Creek

NES Member
Sig will now be selling standalone Fire Control Units:

'With the development of the modular P320 Fire Control Unit, SIG Sauer has shifted the ability to customize handguns from the hands of craftsmen over to everyday users with plug-and-play parts that can transform a carry gun into a competition gun in about five minutes. Up until now, shooters would have to buy a base model and then a bunch of customized parts to build a specific gun. Now the P320 FCU is being offered as a stand-alone firearm and the doors are open to á la carte gun building.'

YOU BUILD IT: SIG Sauer Custom Works P320 Fire Control Unit Collab

Don't expect to see sales to Mass anytime soon. Although strictly speaking, I believe these would not be considered a firearm since they are not complete. But good luck finding a dealer that would sell it as such.

Don't expect to see sales to Mass anytime soon. Although strictly speaking, I believe these would not be considered a firearm since they are not complete. But good luck finding a dealer that would sell it as such.

From the article:

The P320 Fire Control Unit is not only the soul of this SIG pistol, it is the actual serial numbered and controlled firearm.

Last edited:
Sig will now be selling standalone Fire Control Units:

'With the development of the modular P320 Fire Control Unit, SIG Sauer has shifted the ability to customize handguns from the hands of craftsmen over to everyday users with plug-and-play parts that can transform a carry gun into a competition gun in about five minutes. Up until now, shooters would have to buy a base model and then a bunch of customized parts to build a specific gun. Now the P320 FCU is being offered as a stand-alone firearm and the doors are open to á la carte gun building.'

YOU BUILD IT: SIG Sauer Custom Works P320 Fire Control Unit Collab

Not sure why you would assume dealers won't sell these. Totally unregulated in MA since it is not a firearm, rifle or shotgun. Expect all the dealers willing to sell/transfer lowers and frames plus a few more that see it as safe.

Lol, they will be in mass no problem. Rt 95 Deli Ticket Emporium won't be selling them, sure, but anyone that wants one could buy one and inbound it, no problem. It's just a
frame.

Plenty of dealers selling Glock lowers. I'm sure there will be plenty that will sell these with a Fed form only.

Not sure why you would assume dealers won't sell these. Totally unregulated in MA since it is not a firearm, rifle or shotgun. Expect all the dealers willing to sell/transfer lowers and frames plus a few more that see it as safe.
I must be working with the wrong dealers. How many are selling AR lowers?

Back
Top Bottom