• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sig Sauer X 5 tactical

Does anyone have any experience with one of these? I'd really like to find one, but believe it would be nearly impossible in MA. I thought I saw one for sale in the classifieds a few month ago. I think it would be a great three gun sidearm. Just looking for any info from any one who might have run one before I start my quest. Thanks

Not much to add, I want one too. I remember that one in the classified - I almost bought it, but it was hair out my budget at the time.

Several members on here have X series pistols, hopefully they will chime in.

I've shot one on two or three visits to the range. Here are a few newbie observations:

- It is built like a tank
- It is dead nuts accurate
- It is heavy, and the grips are large
- It is gorgeous
- The trigger is amazing

I'm hoping in the fall to have more time to shoot her.

Best,

Rich

Hey guys thanks for the feedback, keep it coming.

Richc, is the x5 you shot a range demo? If so what range dii you shoot it at. i'd love to get some trigger time with one.

I sold one to a fellow member a few months back. Loved it and was hard to let go, but alas had to do it. PM sent.

I've handled, but not shot one. I'm a big Sig fan (there's one on my hip right now), but for the money, I'm not sure the gun is worth it. I'm not sure I can say why, but I ended up spending the money on a different gun instead.

Make sure you really handle it before buying.

Best buddy of mine has one with a threaded barrel and he really talks it up. Gets great groups, says it's reliable, etc. He's shown me some pictures and it was gorgeous with wood grips.

Back
Top Bottom