Sig Sauer Pro Shop

Notice anything missing here?

They sold me an optic missing a piece. When I noticed later and when I contacted them they said it should never have left the factory like that and they would sent out the missing piece. That was three weeks ago. I’ve heard nothing since and they’ve not responded to any email. Seems like rather poor QC from Sig and poor customer support, no? I mean, not so much as an email saying hey sorry, still working on acquiring the part, or something. Feels like they are just blowing me off.

80D2539F-DAA4-441D-9881-D0548E3BB07B.jpeg

0AD0DCD5-3BBE-45EF-8B39-A07C96A7C38F.jpeg

Here’s what it should look like.

9F151AE2-D7D8-4FD3-8177-1A64FF86ADAA.jpeg

i like calling, emails are easy to ignore.
I had a folder in my e-mail labeled “response required ASAP” I never got to them once they were in the folder. Out of sight out of mind. Just like saying I’ll respond to that text later then a month later you see it and remember.

Let me fix what they said to you

They meant to say

“Should have never left China like that”

Philippines actually. But correct.

Part showed up today. The CS department never responded to any email. However the email I sent to the Pro Shop and/or actually talking to the pro shop did work. After stopping back in again as I was in Epping, they actually CC’d me on the email checking on the status and sure enough it was shipped a week ago. That’s really all I wanted in the first place, some confirmation I wasn’t just being blown off. So I’m glad I wasn’t and happy the Pro Shop guys helped me out.

Back
Top Bottom