• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

SIG SAUER in the news

I still dont see the allure of sigs as others do. The guns seem to bulky and heavy in addition to be lacking in round count for the size. Its not like they are any accure then my glocks or my kel-tec's. I dont feel the product justifies the cost.

I still dont see the allure of sigs as others do. The guns seem to bulky and heavy in addition to be lacking in round count for the size. Its not like they are any accure then my glocks or my kel-tec's. I dont feel the product justifies the cost.

You don't see the allure of non-polymer handguns...or just Sigs?

sent from tapatalk mobile app

Well, youre right. Sig's aren't disposable handguns. They'll actually be around to give to your kids.

Good, then don't buy them, it'll leave more for everyone else. Same thing I say to the Glock haters. [laugh] It's just another choice, not a religion.

Kel Tec, though? Seriously? [rofl]

-Mike

[TROLL]
What about Hi-Points? You guys like those?
[/TROLL]

[laugh]

9MMhandgun.jpg

I would rather have a Glock. In Mass, with the AWB, preban Glock mags are readily available.

I would rather have 17 9mm that just 10.

I just did some research. I found a few of them- they are around - but they are expensive.

I have a bunch of pre-bans for both my 226 and 229. They all cost around $30 which is what a new one would cost. Many of the 229 mags were new in the wrapper.

I haven't done a lot of research on pre-ban Glock mags but they weren't much cheaper from what I saw.

I just did some research. I found a few of them- they are around - but they are expensive.

I got six for $100 from a guy who was moving to a free state. Deals are out there if you look for them. (It might have been $150. Still, not a horrible price.)

I got six for $100 from a guy who was moving to a free state. Deals are out there if you look for them. (It might have been $150. Still, not a horrible price.)

That sounded like a great deal. I do not even see preban Glock mags ever that cheap lately.

Back
Top Bottom