Sig sauer Grip screw size

One of the gifts the Mrs. got me this was a set of aluminum grips for my P229 to replace the E2 grips. Problem is I need grip screws. Instead of waiting a week (probably longer with the Holidays) to get a set I was wondering if anyone knows what size I need and hopefully I can find a set locally.

Thanks And Merry Christmas!

You have waited this long for the Mrs. to give you the new grips, unfortunately the screws are listed separate. I bet the store will be open tomorrow in Epping. If you and the Mrs. take a drive over there might be more presents! Good luck & Merry Christmas

Some of the newer Sigs (P238,p938. Etc) use 1911 or 1911 low profile screws but the older designs have their own metric screws more often than not. Carefully try a 1911 screw and see if it works. Carefully, don't force it.

You have waited this long for the Mrs. to give you the new grips, unfortunately the screws are listed separate. I bet the store will be open tomorrow in Epping. If you and the Mrs. take a drive over there might be more presents! Good luck & Merry Christmas

Actually Forgot about the Sig store. Going to be up in Newbury port on Saturday will probably just take a bit of a detour then.

There are different lengths depending on the grips. I ordered mine from midway for about $8.00. I had no luck finding them in any local gun stores. I put hogue grips on mine and they held without screws just until the screws came in.

Back
Top Bottom