• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS SIG SAUER, 1911M 45 TTT,TWO-TONE.

FrankD

NES Member

Description : Caliber .45ACP, 5" match grade barrel, hammer, and trigger. Two-tone, stainless with black nitron slide and adjustable combat night sights. Includes 2 magazines, Instruction manual, gun lock and lockable plastic case. I fired less than 50 rounds thru the firearm. No scratches nicks or any signs of wear.

Accessories : None.

Selling Terms : Valid MA. LTC and Drivers License required. Face to Face efa10 transfer at Harvard Sportsmen's, Andover Sportsmen's or Georgetown F&G Clubs or Ship to your FFL dealer.

Price : $ 800.00 Cash or USPO money order. No trades.

Pictures :

. Sig 1911 TTT (Small).jpg Sig 1911 TTT  2.jpg Sig 1911 TTT 3.jpg
Statement of Legal Compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these item.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom