Sig P365XL With Romeo 0 Red Dot?

Anyone have one? I am thinking about getting something that can mount a red dot. Since I have a Sig P365 and love it, I would seriously consider the P365 XL with the Romeo already mounted. LGS has some in stock for $750 (I am not in Mass). I have fairly small hands and the Sig fits perfectly, but what other brands do folks have and what do you like about them. I appreciate all comments/replies.

Anyone have one? I am thinking about getting something that can mount a red dot. Since I have a Sig P365 and love it, I would seriously consider the P365 XL with the Romeo already mounted. LGS has some in stock for $750 (I am not in Mass). I have fairly small hands and the Sig fits perfectly, but what other brands do folks have and what do you like about them. I appreciate all comments/replies.
Have one, love it. Came from factory with sight zeroed. Sight "fits" the slide, all of my other red dots would be too big.

Have the one you describe, great combo, this the second Sig that's a keeper, the other is the 938. Have never cared for any of the other Sigs, just never worked for me. More of an H&K guy.

I wonder if Sig will come out with a 365X grip module? I could take my regular P365 slide and pop it on the P365X grip module and have a P365X (without the RMR cutout).

I wonder if Sig thinks it would cannibalize P365X sales?

I wonder if Sig will come out with a 365X grip module? I could take my regular P365 slide and pop it on the P365X grip module and have a P365X (without the RMR cutout).

You can put a normal P365XL grip module onto your existing P365 slide, making a P365X. I doubt they’ll sell a separate P365X grip module, because I’m guessing it’s the same part as the P365XL grip module.

I did this last year. Ordered just the polymer grip module for 365XL and put my regular P365 fcg into the XL grip. Just 1 roll pin, if I recall correctly. Best of both worlds. It is practically the P365X, but without the flat face trigger which I don't like anyway. However, keep in mind you need to do one of two things which will add on to the expense: 1) buy XL mags or 2) buy extensions to use the regular mags.

I'm most likely not going to run a red dot on mine, so I feel that this option makes more sense than getting the P365X.

Thanks to you and Pappy for the great info. I already have a P365 SAS and a P365XL with a Trijicon rmr, so mags aren't a problem . I have a bunch. I just like the way that the P365x is a little more concealable. I'll save the expense and mess around with different combos. I may just buy a new non SAS slide. OR maybe just buy another P365 :). I'm really non enamored with the SAS. Can never have too many though...

Love the way that there are so many combos....

Thanks to you and Pappy for the great info. I already have a P365 SAS and a P365XL with a Trijicon rmr, so mags aren't a problem . I have a bunch. I just like the way that the P365x is a little more concealable. I'll save the expense and mess around with different combos. I may just buy a new non SAS slide. OR maybe just buy another P365 :). I'm really non enamored with the SAS. Can never have too many though...

Love the way that there are so many combos....

You can fit a full sized RMR on a 365/365X? I was under the impression you needed to go with the RMRcc.

I'm in a similar position to OP, eyeing a 365X, maybe the one with the romeozero. Not sure which way I'll go for the dot. I like the idea of the $150 pre-installed sig optic, but if it's EDC, my head tells me to just pony up for the RMR.

Last edited:
Thanks all for your replies, I am very sure I would love the 365XL, but after reading reviews of the sight itself, I am not sure about it (the sight). The price is nice, but the plastic construction, open battery compartment, not waterproof and need to remove the sight for a battery change put me off a bit.

I will need to investigate what other alternatives are available in a similar size that fits the XL slide cut and understand they will be more expensive. I wouldn't mind spending a bit more, but couldn't really justify a $600 plus rmrcc either.

Got the slide back. From the outside, the machining seems good, but he fits it to the specific optic and installs it so I can’t see what it looks like underneath without reinstalling the optic.

This is my first time with the k version of the 407/507, so I’m curious how easy it will be to keep the dot in view under recoil with the smaller window. Hopefully I’ll get to the range Friday. The guy used paint marker witness marks on the screws, so hopefully he also applied loctite or vibratite. I’ll have to keep an eye on that.
View attachment 499879
View attachment 499880
View attachment 499881
Is the stock TG-H3 front sight tall enough to be used for co-witness with the 407K? It does have the rear site cutouts, right?

1625695292699.png

You can fit a full sized RMR on a 365/365X? I was under the impression you needed to go with the RMRcc.

I'm in a similar position to OP, eyeing a 365X, maybe the one with the romeozero. Not sure which way I'll go for the dot. I like the idea of the $150 pre-installed sig optic, but if it's EDC, my head tells me to just pony up for the RMR.
I stand corrected. I just looked in my safe. I have the Trijicon on my Glock 34 MOS and a Romeo zero on my P365 SAS,

My bad. Probably wishful thinking on my part.....

I have both the p365x with a 507k and a G43X MOS with a 407k. Both are nice but the Glock feels better in my hand as the grip is a tid longer so it shoots like a big gun but a super slim for great concealment. I also prefer the dot on The 407k
Anyways this are my 2 cents since you asked if anyone had other options

Back
Top Bottom