Sig P365 XMacro

He’s not on the cape. Gartman is probably a decent choice. They aren’t pussies
I called both about an XL last year and it was cheaper at the mill, by enough to warrant the drive. Plus then they’ll be familiar with the mill.

CGW are nice people, but the shop there plays it safe. RSO’s at the range were pretty cool.

I regret buying the version with a manual safety, although it’s just a matter of buying a different grip frame for $40 to remove it. The Icarus metal frames look amazing, but they are pricey and require all new holsters.

The macro in an incaris metal frame built off of the FCU is much better than the factory macro.

I’ve fired both. Just my opinion

It’s awesome! I prefer metal over polymer any day. My buddy in nh has the macro with metal frame and micro holysun red dot. It’s the best ccw pistol I’ve ever shot

Explain this to me like I’m 5. Cause I have a macro and absolutely love it, so I can only assume a metal frame would make it just that much more awesome.

Edit- found it. I hate you all you cost me so much goddam money.

Last edited:
Explain this to me like I’m 5. Cause I have a macro and absolutely love it, so I can only assume a metal frame would make it just that much more awesome.

😂..yup, wait till you put that Icarus frame on your macro. It’s like joining the Excalibur to friggin Voltron!!!!

everything being out of stock is a cost savings

I prefer the Mischief Machine grips over Icarus
(Yawn). XMacro in OE polymer was fun and comfortable. But at $60 per mag, it wasn't worth keeping. I want a lot of mags.
Tactical Development makes adapters to use the other 365 mags in the macro grip.
They're not exactly cheap but if you already have the other mags it's an alternative to selling them off & buying new ones

Tactical Development makes adapters to use the other 365 mags in the macro grip.
They're not exactly cheap but if you already have the other mags it's an alternative to selling them off & buying new ones
I bought 4, at about $30 each with the shipping, for use in MA. $45-50 10rd mag, plus $30. No thanks. I'll keep my Beretta with 10rd mags for MA, 15-17 for home, and plenty of them.

Have you shot both grip modules? Or is it just by looks.

I’ve got some TacDev bases for my 365 10 rd mags, allows use in the Wilson XL grip frame and they work good, happy I found them and didn’t lose the use of these mags in the XL.

0F2E4C8E-B78C-4B2B-887E-D8449D922188.png

I’ve got some TacDev bases for my 365 10 rd mags, allows use in the Wilson XL grip frame and they work good, happy I found them and didn’t lose the use of these mags in the XL.

View attachment 757086
That large pro ledge was something I had asked Brad about making back in 2020? It was right after the XL got approved in Mass & I hated how much my pinky was pretty much hanging off the grip. I had bought a couple of Pearce 365 extensions that I modded to work on the XL.
I still have the prototypes on a couple of my extra mags

That large pro ledge was something I had asked Brad about making back in 2020? It was right after the XL got approved in Mass & I hated how much my pinky was pretty much hanging off the grip. I had bought a couple of Pearce 365 extensions that I modded to work on the XL.
I still have the prototypes on a couple of my extra mags
Nice. I had one that wouldn’t seat right or lock into the magwell, customer service was great and sent another right out. They asked for several photos so they can make adjustments to whatever was causing the bad fit. I’d buy more without hesitation if I needed them.

Nice. I had one that wouldn’t seat right or lock into the magwell, customer service was great and sent another right out. They asked for several photos so they can make adjustments to whatever was causing the bad fit. I’d buy more without hesitation if I needed them.
Is that the ProLedge or TacDev version that was replaced? I had a TecDev one that was very tight. and I asked for a replacement or refund. Their customer service wanted pictures, which I sent, but they blew me off. I had to go through the C/C company to get it resolved.

Is that the ProLedge or TacDev version that was replaced? I had a TecDev one that was very tight. and I asked for a replacement or refund. Their customer service wanted pictures, which I sent, but they blew me off. I had to go through the C/C company to get it resolved.
Wow that sucks. Mine were the 10-XL Conversion Large Pro Ledge 10 Round.

They did ask several questions about the fit to make sure it wasn’t user head space and not the baseplate, as well as for some photos, but it was a pretty quick turnaround after that.

8C2DA0F1-3839-47A8-9747-7C98CC6EB772.jpeg

I called both about an XL last year and it was cheaper at the mill, by enough to warrant the drive. Plus then they’ll be familiar with the mill.

CGW are nice people, but the shop there plays it safe. RSO’s at the range were pretty cool.

I regret buying the version with a manual safety, although it’s just a matter of buying a different grip frame for $40 to remove it. The Icarus metal frames look amazing, but they are pricey and require all new holsters.

Given how public he is, Toby has a bullseye on his back at all times. I'd expect him to be the most cautious gun dealer in the state. If people hate him for that. . . not sure what you can do. It's not your livelihood if the Commonwealth finds some minor infraction at his store and shuts him down. (To those that say he's a p-word or a tool or whatever.)

Back
Top Bottom