• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Sig P322 —-22L Optics Ready - Brand New in Box- $375

MK0506

NES Member
Sig P322 —-22L Optics Ready - Brand New in Box

Bought recently. Never fired. Want something else.

$375 firm. I can do FTF in Hudson Mass.

“ Statement of Legal Compliance*:

“I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.”

Attachments

• IMG_9486.jpeg
    IMG_9486.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 114
  • IMG_9484.jpeg
    IMG_9484.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_9488.jpeg
    IMG_9488.jpeg
    492.4 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Sig P322 —-22L Optics Ready - Brand New in Box

Bought recently. Never fired. Want something else.

$375 firm. I can do FTF in Hudson Mass.

“ Statement of Legal Compliance*:

“I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.”
Bump

Back
Top Bottom