Sig P320 Trigger suggestions

Hey everyone I am looking for suggestions for straight trigger replacements for a Sig P320. Also what to replace/upgrade to make the trigger pull easier. It’s my first gun so any help is going to be awesome. Thanks in advance everyone.

Does that also reduce the trigger pull weight?

Not sure offhand.
I don't own a 320 but have shot many free-state versions and don't find the trigger pull excessive.
The MA versions are probably the same weight, just with the addition of the safety.
My experience with flat triggers (DA/SA sigs and my ar) is that they reduce perceived weight simply due to leverage changes, but GG may also alter the geometry in other ways, I'm sure their site or a call would answer that.

I put an Apex Flat Advanced Trigger in my full-size P320. In combination with polishing the contact points between the trigger bar and the FCU, it reduced the weight by nearly 2lbs - from 7lbs 7oz to 5lbs 8oz.

Note that this was before Sig began their P320 "factory upgrade" program in response to the drop test issue. Apex subsequently recalled all their flat triggers, re-releasing them with a different SKU as compatible "only" with post-upgrade P320s. I have no idea if they actually changed the trigger design or if they're just attempting to protect themselves legally.

Back
Top Bottom