Sig P320 Fiber Sight

Hi Everyone,

I have been searching for P320 Fiber Sights, specifically blacked out rear and a fiber front. I cannot seem to find any. Quick suggestion? I am switching from my Trijicon HDs. If this is in the wrong section please let me know and I'll delete and re-post.

Hope all is well and fingers crossed for 40* this week -

Ken

Just put a set of Truglo's on my fathers 229. Tough to get the stock sights off and some filing was required to get the new ones in.

Ahhh super, Thank You!

Thank you, I did look but no blacked out rear sight.
I just use the Dawson FO front sights with factory rear sights. However if you want the rear blacked out (and if my memory is correct), you could (model) paint or magic marker the white dots making the entire rear sight black. Would that work for you?

I just use the Dawson FO front sights with factory rear sights. However if you want the rear blacked out (and if my memory is correct), you could (model) paint or magic marker the white dots making the entire rear sight black. Would that work for you?

Yes it would! Did you notice a difference with the different heights of the sights? (Maybe they are not different)

dawson has the fiber optic and all black serrated rear sight - this is what I am using on compact and full size slides....

I ran the Dawson's on my 320 and loved the black serrated rear sight. Also liked the extra fiber optics they supplied with the kit.

Back
Top Bottom