SIG P320 compact legos....

Sig announces alloy frame for P320

Wonder if the price point of the grip module will be lower than the Icarus

It's not a gun. It's a part. But it has the serial number, so it is a gun.
What are the odds of this gun/not-a-gun being sold in MA gun shops?

What are the odds of this gun/not-a-gun being sold in MA some gun shops?

100%

Same as selling lowers...or serialized frames

No deli ticket emporium/box store sales obvs, but a dozen or two dealers will move these no problem.

So I picked up a compact figured it would replace my G19, so far J am not a fan as the bulbous grip leaves something to be desired, any grip module suggestion?

So I picked up a compact figured it would replace my G19, so far J am not a fan as the bulbous grip leaves something to be desired, any grip module suggestion?

I bought the x grip in medium and love it. I hated the compact grip that it came with. I bought the grip I linked to and the replacement pin to remove the manual safety.

You thought a 320 would be better than brand G? Why?
I have numerous friends that are Sig proponents, there is nothing wrong other than the hand feel, I had issues with how the Glock felt initially but a home grip reduction and stipple job and it has become part of my hand. hopefully the 320 will as well, nothing like having options

Good read quick question

I have a x5 legion and noticed sig had a pretty decent deal on these

Check on understanding:
1) will these grips will work with the slide above ok? I just started looking into the compact so not too familiar looks to be a compact and xcompact

2) the slide above mentions the xcompact is not compatible does that mean the xgrip module is also not compatible?

3) I shouldn’t have an issue dropping in my x5 legion Fcu in any of the above correct? Any issues in Ma swapping between the grip frames?

Pretty elementary questions but just want to make sure get all the parts ordered correctly the first time

Check on understanding:
1) will these grips will work with the slide above ok? I just started looking into the compact so not too familiar looks to be a compact and xcompact

2) the slide above mentions the xcompact is not compatible does that mean the xgrip module is also not compatible?

3) I shouldn’t have an issue dropping in my x5 legion Fcu in any of the above correct? Any issues in Ma swapping between the grip frames?

1) Yes, that style of grip will work perfectly with this slide. However be aware the Compact model that uses the “classic” grip model as you linked to, requires a 3.9” barrel. Sig in their infinite wisdom made it a bit confusing, because the newer XCOMPACT actually uses a 3.6” barrel. Just buy that classic Compact or the new XCARRY grip and you’ll be golden.

2) See above. This is due to the barrel length differences between the classic P320 compact and newer XCOMPACT.

3) No issues (MA related or other) in switching your FCU around into different grip modules.

Hope this helps.

Good read quick question

I have a x5 legion and noticed sig had a pretty decent deal on these

Check on understanding:

Pretty elementary questions but just want to make sure get all the parts ordered correctly the first time
From what I have learned so far is the xcompact is a 3.6" barrel vs the 3.9" that the compact has

So Sig intends to get every penny from me this year and I agreed.

This caught me eye....

Assuming all 4 (Wilson is default if I dont go with AL Sig grip) of these together would work with my x5 legion FCU? still deciding between the 3.6 v 3.9 and leaning towards the 3.9 if I ever wanted to add a comp and put the slide on the x5 legion frame. Just need the recoil spring/rod and assuming should be all set? thanks guys for all the help catching me up to speed on the nuisances of the compact versions. So far my Sig-rona has been cured with a MCX, MPX, X5 legion, & P210 target this year. Perhaps this last one will be the final vaccine for 2020.

This option above is much more than the legacy compact slide but get the romeo1 pro + AL frame.

So Sig intends to get every penny from me this year and I agreed.

This caught me eye....

Assuming all 4 (Wilson is default if I dont go with AL Sig grip) of these together would work with my x5 legion FCU? still deciding between the 3.6 v 3.9 and leaning towards the 3.9 if I ever wanted to add a comp and put the slide on the x5 legion frame. Just need the recoil spring/rod and assuming should be all set? thanks guys for all the help catching me up to speed on the nuisances of the compact versions. So far my Sig-rona has been cured with a MCX, MPX, X5 legion, & P210 target this year. Perhaps this last one will be the final vaccine for 2020.

This option above is much more than the legacy compact slide but get the romeo1 pro + AL frame.
Maybe get another barrel and slide milled for whatever sight you’ll use if you’re OCD like me about the LCI getting a little residue on an optic or want a dovetail for the rear sight.

Maybe get another barrel and slide milled for whatever sight you’ll use if you’re OCD like me about the LCI getting a little residue on an optic or want a dovetail for the rear sight.
This is a good point. I use the Sig Pro Cut slides, ROMEO1 PRO and SIG non-LCI barrels. I was able to find some NOS non-LCI barrels for both the XCOMPACT and XCARRY. The difference of residue on the optic is definitely noticeable if you use a LCI barrel with the Pro Cut slides and an optic.

Back
Top Bottom