SIG P320 compact legos....

Just me or is Sig going with some really funky, space age looking designs lately? They are starting to lose me.

Completed, but I'm not a fan of this grip module, so I ordered a Wilson Combat grip module.

I put in the Apex trigger, but not the trigger bar or slack take up bits. I did originally, but it was binding everything up, so I removed it all and put the stock trigger bar. Once I did that, everything worked as it should.

I just need to source a set of Leopold DPP mount screws and I'm good to go.

IMG_20200505_170841.jpg

Nice
Was that an 80% build?
I dont care for the stock P320 grip module either.
The x series one fits my hand so much better.

Nice
Was that an 80% build?
I dont care for the stock P320 grip module either.
The x series one fits my hand so much better.
Was not an 80% build. I purchased the stripped FCU. I like the X series grip module as well. The other grip modules (first gen, and this stippled one) are unbalanced/too light. The X allows you to put the magwell funnel on it and add weight as well.

I'm going to probably keep the stippled grip module, but it won't be the primary module.

Who wore it better?

Wilson Combat Carry grip Module

Wilson Combat.jpg

Custom Stipple

img_20200505_170841-jpg.354572

Or, the fluffin nutter

fluffinutter.jpg

Other points of interest:

The Sig Romeo 1 has the right mounting pattern, wrong screws. The correct screws are M4-0.7-9.5mm, however, the holes in the sights will not accept that size unless you widen the hole. I think I might just sell the Romeo 1, and buy a Deltapoint Pro for it.

Who wore it better?

Wilson Combat Carry grip Module

View attachment 356765

Custom Stipple

img_20200505_170841-jpg.354572

Or, the fluffin nutter

View attachment 356767

Other points of interest:

The Sig Romeo 1 has the right mounting pattern, wrong screws. The correct screws are M4-0.7-9.5mm, however, the holes in the sights will not accept that size unless you widen the hole. I think I might just sell the Romeo 1, and buy a Deltapoint Pro for it.
The color of the last one just doesn’t look right to me. The Wilson looks pretty good though.

The Wilson looks good.
Does it have flat sides like the x series grip?
I dont like the stock grips rounded profile, doesnt point very well.

Yes. The Romeo1 is now for sale. Might as well get the optic the gun was designed to use.

I still have another stripped FCU, I'm probably going to start another build soon.
Just getting into trying to do something with my 320 legos! Picked up a compact and found out those magazines are not fitting in the wilson combat grip. Need full size magazines? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Yep. I bought a bunch of 21 rounders (I'm in NH). The X-Carry and Wilson Carry both need full sizers. The compact takes 17s.
Rub it in!! Lol. Thanks for the help!! I'll have to order up some 10 rounders then. And one more question...I picked up a full size slide and txg grip module with magwell. No FCU. will I need an extended base on the full size mags? To work with that setup. I will admit that it it all overwhelming with the parts sometimes. And I keep buying parts !! Haha

Rub it in!! Lol. Thanks for the help!! I'll have to order up some 10 rounders then. And one more question...I picked up a full size slide and txg grip module with magwell. No FCU. will I need an extended base on the full size mags? To work with that setup. I will admit that it it all overwhelming with the parts sometimes. And I keep buying parts !! Haha
Should work. I love that grip, and may get one for the next one

I'm selling the stippled module, as well as 2 other carry sized modules in the classifieds

Just hooked up with another slide, looks like I'm scouting for an FCU parts kit soon.
So everyone is sold out of FCU build kits so I thought I might do it "a-la cart" because there are some items I have left over.

Part
1​
Sear Assembly Group: includes
Manual Disconnector
Sear Housing
Sear
Spring, sear (2)
Sear Pin
2​
Safety lever pin
3​
Take down safety lever
4​
Take down lever
5​
Oring
6​
Spring, takedown lever
7​
Safety lever
8​
Slide catch assembly: includes
Slide catch lever spring post
Spring, slide catch lever
Slide catch
9​
Trigger bar spring
10​
Trigger bar
11​
Trigger
12​
Trigger stop pin
13​
Slide catch lever pin
14​
Split coil pin

So I am missing:

Sear Housing
Takedown Safety Lever
Safety Lever
Trigger Stop Pin
Slide catch lever pin

Slide and grip (that came with slide) comes in Friday.

Have you looked into the stuff Parker Mountain Machine does with the 320s? I have shot some of Jarod's guns and they made me a believer in the platform.

xcomp.jpg

The tungsten grip module with their dual port comp is just wild. Add a Gray Guns trigger module and it is cheating. Plus, they are right here in Strafford NH.

Have you looked into the stuff Parker Mountain Machine does with the 320s? I have shot some of Jarod's guns and they made me a believer in the platform.

View attachment 358977

The tungsten grip module with their dual port comp is just wild. Add a Gray Guns trigger module and it is cheating. Plus, they are right here in Strafford NH.
I had no idea they were in NH. I like the idea of a carry slide on a full module with a comp....

View attachment 358977

I had no idea they were in NH. I like the idea of a carry slide on a full module with a comp....
70115557-674C-45E1-A19F-CFA350A0F720.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom