SIG P320 compact legos....

So, I won this pistol from the Monadnock 15 gun raffle

PhotoCollage_20191222_183721555~2.jpg

My baseline is $20 so I thought I would spend some money on it.

I decided I'd like the X-carry grip module, so I hit up the SIG Sauer pro-shop today and picked one up, as well as a magwell and a new magazine to fit it

IMG_20191226_172444.jpg

More to follow lol.

Anyone else have a 320 they modified?

Last edited:
I see no legos. But teh good news is, I didn't step on any either. (FWIW, worse than Legos were those stupid Polly Pocket mini-figures. I'm pretty sure all of hte Polly Pockets were mass murderers carrying knives and pitchforks. Because that's what it felt like stepping on them at 10am checking on your child in their room. YEEOOOWWWWCH!)

I've not modified my 320 as yet. I like it just the way it is. Fits my hand well.

I altered mine a little bit....

GVuZJwI.jpg

LcbQes3.jpg

P320 legos is great fun.0000 sig legos.jpg
Already owning a Full-size P320RX, I used the trigger module out of that and pieced together my own XCompact with a Subcompact 9mm Xchange kit (3.6 inch barrel and slide) and an X Compact grip module and magazine. It was quite a bit less than a new P320 XCompact would have been. As a bonus, I also got a third option with the Subcompact grip module and magazine that came with the XChange Kit. No FFL, 4473 or Fa10 required after the first purchase.

Very happy with my new “XCompact”.

Im toying with the idea of buying an 80% P320 Trigger module, just because.

Last edited:
I see no legos. But teh good news is, I didn't step on any either. (FWIW, worse than Legos were those stupid Polly Pocket mini-figures. I'm pretty sure all of hte Polly Pockets were mass murderers carrying knives and pitchforks. Because that's what it felt like stepping on them at 10am checking on your child in their room. YEEOOOWWWWCH!)

I've not modified my 320 as yet. I like it just the way it is. Fits my hand well.

Don't worry, I got your back.

sig-sauer-p320-x-vtac.jpg

I had micro machines. My mother still hates micro machines to this day.

I'll probably get one of these Mirzon grips. Heard good things.

So, I won this pistol from the Monadnock 15 gun raffle

View attachment 320386

My baseline is $20 so I thought I would spend some money on it.

I decided I'd like the X-carry grip module, so I hit up the SIG Sauer pro-shop today and picked one up, as well as a magwell and a new magazine to fit it

View attachment 320394

More to follow lol.

Anyone else have a 320 they modified?
I haven't modded either of mine. I have been hoarding mags mostly.

The new color won’t carry well. I traded a gen 3 plus cash for this one because of the pretty color.....shoulda stuck with black. That color is even lighter!!
466E2BBD-109C-4EE4-872D-BDE1905385B5.jpeg
the other side is dirtier but I dont have time to blur a SN.

luckily it didn’t cost you much!!

Found a deal on a website that I had created an account on to watch price movements on a lower parts kit. Price moved today with a daily deal. Bought a kit, had my BiL buy a kit as well, then posted the deal on Reddit. Turns out the vendor is a known scammer in South Carolina. Had no idea. Was banned on the gun deals subreddit for it. Shit. Shit. Shit.

Anyway, Looks like I'm rolling the dice on it to see what happens. Name of vendor is Lancaster Tactical Supply.

That sucks, I hope it works out for you.

I’m starting on month 5 of waiting for my P320 LEGO vaporware. They charged my card back in November. Apparently they had them in stock, but found out they didn’t work with the new X5 Legion and had to be slightly redesigned. My normal X5 is eagerly waiting to be turned from a competition gun into a range toy.
Someday...
View attachment 343963
Very space gat. Much weird. SO covetous.

Someday, when you have it, I'll await the range report.

Do they have a good amount of options at the pro shop? I have been thinking about making a trip. I have been thinking of getting an M18 or a Legion grip but have not seen them on site.
I found them to have a good selection. It's always good to call first if there is something in particular you are looking for. The prices in the store are better than on the website.

Back
Top Bottom