SIG P320 compact legos....

CoastieRon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Do they have a good amount of options at the pro shop? I have been thinking about making a trip. I have been thinking of getting an M18 or a Legion grip but have not seen them on site.
I found them to have a good selection. It's always good to call first if there is something in particular you are looking for. The prices in the store are better than on the website.

CoastieRon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Found an M17 upper with optic for an OK price.

Attach70078_20200403_192338.jpg

As well as a nice overmolded & stippled full size grip module

Attach69917_20200402_113721.jpg

The stripped FCUs get delivered to the FFL tomorrow, and who knows what will happen with the FCU parts kit.....

CoastieRon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Well,

I was all giddy that the stripped FCUs were in and I got to pick them up today. Then the slide came in too. So stupid me puts an FCU in the nice grip module I bought to see how it would all look, but I didnt take the guide rod out of the slide. Then on top of that, I put the takedown pin in.

Now nothing will come apart because the guide rod is jammed on the takedown pin.

f*** me running. I feel like the only way this is coming apart is by cutting the grip module in half.

fd.jpg

Cap'n Mike

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well,

I was all giddy that the stripped FCUs were in and I got to pick them up today. Then the slide came in too. So stupid me puts an FCU in the nice grip module I bought to see how it would all look, but I didnt take the guide rod out of the slide. Then on top of that, I put the takedown pin in.

Now nothing will come apart because the guide rod is jammed on the takedown pin.

f*** me running. I feel like the only way this is coming apart is by cutting the grip module in half.

View attachment 346466
That sucks
Any chance of getting a vice grip on the guiderod and pulling it forward enough to get the takedown lever out?

CoastieRon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
So it does fit on m17. Sig says only the Romeo 1 pro and Leupold fits on the m17
The Romeo 1 fits, but there is a little gap because the DPP is a little bigger. Also, the screws are different. The holes on the slide are tapped for the DPP's screws, and the Romeo's screws a tad smaller.

PappyM3

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
My MP17 finally came in after 5 months of waiting.

Its pretty fun to play with, but I have no range to try it out now.

A few issues:
1. It allows you to mount RMR and Burris pattern mini red dot sights directly. But for an Aimpoint micro pattern optic, you need to attach a 2” keymod picatinny rail which isn’t included. So... I’m now waiting for one to come in from Amazon before I can mount my optic.

2. The initial versions had a separate safety located above and forward of the magazine catch. I was counting on that so I could safely sling the gun. But they removed that feature at some point while altering the MP17 to work with the Legion version of the X5. I didn’t realize they removed that safety, and now I can’t safely attach the single point sling I got for it. I’ll have to keep an eye out for a P320 trigger pack with a safety.

3. The manual of arms for moving the slide back and using the slide catches is awkward. It will be okay, but will take some getting used to.

4. Not an issue, but I really hope an affordable threaded X5 barrel comes on the market so I can add a comp or covertcomp linear comp. But I’m not spending $320 on a new barrel from bar-sto.
6558CA33-F921-486D-9EC2-30F677BDD7AE.jpeg

5E5FCB80-DAC0-4E0E-A6CE-3337B794ACAE.jpeg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Norsso compact Bentham slide, rmr type 2, suppressor height night fisions. Basically did the same setup as @BREWINZ , installed the sights myself for the first time. Love it but haven’t been able to shoot it yet since my local range is closed626DD14D-0D95-4DB1-B756-917979B9604B.jpeg

DarthRevan

Instructor
NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
My MP17 finally came in after 5 months of waiting.

Its pretty fun to play with, but I have no range to try it out now.

A few issues:
1. It allows you to mount RMR and Burris pattern mini red dot sights directly. But for an Aimpoint micro pattern optic, you need to attach a 2” keymod picatinny rail which isn’t included. So... I’m now waiting for one to come in from Amazon before I can mount my optic.

2. The initial versions had a separate safety located above and forward of the magazine catch. I was counting on that so I could safely sling the gun. But they removed that feature at some point while altering the MP17 to work with the Legion version of the X5. I didn’t realize they removed that safety, and now I can’t safely attach the single point sling I got for it. I’ll have to keep an eye out for a P320 trigger pack with a safety.

3. The manual of arms for moving the slide back and using the slide catches is awkward. It will be okay, but will take some getting used to.

4. Not an issue, but I really hope an affordable threaded X5 barrel comes on the market so I can add a comp or covertcomp linear comp. But I’m not spending $320 on a new barrel from bar-sto.
View attachment 352853

View attachment 352852
This f***ing thing... I need to look into it more...
Long ass barrel and the pistol brace. I like it.

Top Bottom