SIG P238

$725? Where the F IS THAT??? That is Criminal.

$600 is the price on the black nitron with rosewood grips and nightsights pretty mich all over the state.

There are some on gunbroker for right around $500 ish. Add $35-45 for overhead + transfer and you're at about $550. You should be able to score one in MA for under $600 easily.

-Mike

There are some on gunbroker for right around $500 ish. Add $35-45 for overhead + transfer and you're at about $550. You should be able to score one in MA for under $600 easily.

-Mike

I may be incorrect, but I think there are some models that are not compliant here in this wonderful state, especially used. I have one of the early models of the 238 (I moved in from out of state) and there's no loaded chamber indicator on my model.

Regardless, you can get them at even the most expensive of gun stores in this state for $600ish.

I knew of a shop that was selling these before state approval for $725, and I think they are on their way out. But recently, all the ones I have seen are $550 - $600 range. Did you buy it in Hudson?

There were three at the Marlborough gun show yesterday for $700 and one for $620. I wasnt looking for one so I didnt check every booth. I was just surprised at sticker price.

$725 actually may not be that far off. IF it was a $600 model plus the Sig laser. That would equal the $725 and would be legitimate.

If it means anything to you, I bought mine about 2 months after it was released, and paid $529 I think. It's a Blackwood edition, and granted this was not in MA, but that's the best price I've heard.

manchester firing line in NH has a bunch for $549 each or so. they were not rosewood grips or anything but they were new and it was all there.
I know we are on the other side of the Iron curtain,but just for comparison......

Back
Top Bottom