• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sig P210 Reintroduced

Whiskeywon

NES Member
Actually a little excited for once. They a̶r̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶i̶n̶t̶r̶o̶d̶u̶c̶i̶n̶g̶ edit: reintroduced the standard version of the P210 which is something I've wanted for a while especially since I refuse to drop the amount of money for an original. At the same time I didn't want the target model either. So this is a plus to the market as much as some people hate Sig at least they are always have something in the pipeline besides their 36 variants of any given firearm.

That being said, I can believe these jackasses are tagging it "The new standard in performance"... Takes a real special kind of idiot to try and market a gun designed in the 40s that was based off of a 1930s design as the new hotness baseline. Still an interesting choice to keep the new style safety ala 1911 versus the old style they had. Cost savings naturally though.
Obviously there isn't anything particularly special about this gun, but I liked shooting the one I got to try over the 226 SAO legion I won in a giveaway. (minus capacity naturally)
P210 Standard

Last edited:
I handled one out in Vegas a few months back, and I was pleasantly impressed with its execution and I liked a lot about it. However, I have not handled the original P210 to compare it with.

I handled one out in Vegas a few months back, and I was pleasantly impressed with its execution and I liked a lot about it. However, I have not handled the original P210 to compare it with.
Nice, I have shot an original and the target. They were a little different, but between the grips, the safety, and the sights, it is probably more that than anything. They were definitely close enough to feel the similarity obviously though. I think this'll be just fine if they don't bugger up quality control.

Did they get rid of the stupid f***ing magazine safety? [laugh] That was the only thing about the P210 that I absolutely couldn't stand.

I'm sure the magazines are still rapey mc raperson, for whatever bizarre reason. (If you were lucky, you could get one for $50 and that was on the low end... ) lol sig says MSRP of $44.00 ea

-Mike

Did they get rid of the stupid f***ing magazine safety? [laugh] That was the only thing about the P210 that I absolutely couldn't stand.

I'm sure the magazines are still rapey mc raperson, for whatever bizarre reason. (If you were lucky, you could get one for $50 and that was on the low end... ) lol sig says MSRP of $44.00 ea

-Mike
You know I really don't know if it'll still have that. I see the magazines for sale on gunmagwarehouse for 35$ish, which isn't out of the realm. Still high though.

Back
Top Bottom