• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sig MPX gen3

Mbous

NES Member
Has anyone tried the gen3 Sig MPX? I've heard the earlier generation had a lot of issues with reliability. I'm considering one or building a 9mm PCC on a complete AR lower I have and use a CMMG 9mm upper.

Last edited:
I have an AR lower, I was going to use the CMMG upper.
Yeah, I think he misunderstood you and thought you had an MPX lower. Clarification being that you were asking should you go Gen3 or just stick with building an AR PCC with a currently owned lower.
Personally I have had a really positive experience with the MPX Competition model that they have came out with as an updated platform. It definitely has all the performance choking kinks out of it. That being said you can basically achieve a rifle just as effective far cheaper from your end if you're building yourself still. So really depends what you want.

What's the gen 3 maybe the new handguard?

View attachment 291605

for Sig, “gen 3” means they’ve sold enough units to civilian market aka beta testers, kinks have been ironed out so sig is preparing to discontinue the product shortly.

“legion” means it comes w a coin that conveniently fits into a civilian rectum.

Back
Top Bottom