• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sig M17 ?

I was eyeballing one just prior to the shutdown at a LGS, I'm hoping they don't cannibalize them from current in house stock. Once I read they were going to ship with IOUs I ordered 3 from Sig immediately, now if those f**kin' idiots running the state would just open up the LGS and ranges I'd we'd be all set.

One good thing has come from the shutdown though, I finally broke TSUSA cherry.

Does the M17 fire control group fit into other 320's like the sub compact? I read the fire control group is more robust than all other 320's.

Ouch, that means non are even available to buy.
Sig uses mecgar mags from Italy. Italy is a mess so the supply chain is screwed. Rather than ship no guns they now have -1M SKUs that have one mag and voucher for any additional owed.

Yes free states come with three and MA models with two. The cost of living behind the iron curtain...

Maybe the one you have is a " free state" version, so came with 3?

Nope. They now have three 10-rd mags. Just bought a fresh one last week.

They do not come with the elastic band around the grip anymore. They also do not come with the morale patch at this time.

Those promotional items are done. I called Sig and asked about them.

Three mags is better than trinkets.

Nope. They now have three 10-rd mags. Just bought a fresh one last week.

They do not come with the elastic band around the grip anymore. They also do not come with the morale patch at this time.

Those promotional items are done. I called Sig and asked about them.

Three mags is better than trinkets.
Well, there you have it.

Stamped-check
Trinkets-check
3 mags- check

sooooo...if I put it in the classifieds....can I include the word "Rare" in the title? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Stamped-check
Trinkets-check
3 mags- check

sooooo...if I put it in the classifieds....can I include the word "Rare" in the title? $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you threw in 30 rounds - hell just 10 rounds - you could sell it for 5x what you paid!

Back
Top Bottom