• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sig Issue

Independence Arms

Instructor
wondering if this happened to any of you! my friend shot my p239, and loved it. I advised him strongly to buy one, so he did. we go to the range, and he say's uh-oh......
hands me the gun, and the trigger was not resetting. I took off the right side grip, and found the spring came out of it's groove. put it back together, and it happened again shortly after. mine has functioned flawlessly with about 3000 rds through it, and never any issues. could it be a factory flaw, something wrong with the grip panel maybe? his sig is brand new, not used!
any help would ease my mind, we don't wanna have to swap out the gun, but wouldn't mind doing a spring replacement, or grip replacement if needed.
thanks in advance for any advise!

wondering if this happened to any of you! my friend shot my p239, and loved it. I advised him strongly to buy one, so he did. we go to the range, and he say's uh-oh......
hands me the gun, and the trigger was not resetting. I took off the right side grip, and found the spring came out of it's groove. put it back together, and it happened again shortly after. mine has functioned flawlessly with about 3000 rds through it, and never any issues. could it be a factory flaw, something wrong with the grip panel maybe? his sig is brand new, not used!
any help would ease my mind, we don't wanna have to swap out the gun, but wouldn't mind doing a spring replacement, or grip replacement if needed.
thanks in advance for any advise!

If it is new I would take it back. Why fix it if it can be replaced

I would have Sig replace or fix it. Mine never had an issue like that. You pay alot of money for a Sig. It seems like a PITA but you'll feel better when you get it back and its right. My 2 cents.

Sometimes they thrown in an xtra mag for your troubles. But, then again, it depends on who you talk to there. There was recently a thread on the iffy CS there.

Back
Top Bottom