• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sig introduces it's new P320Max Competition Handgun

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Set up for competition, it looks like a pretty nice looking Strike Fire handgun

320-max-web-left.jpg
The SIG SAUER P320MAX is a 9mm striker-fired pistol optimized for competition at the highest levels, specifically in the Carry Optics division. The pistol is built around the TXG tungsten infused heavy XFULL grip module with a flat skeletonized trigger. The SIG Custom Works P320MAX slide was completely redesigned with custom wrap-around serrations for ideal side and top manipulation and is fit with a 5” match grade bull barrel, one-piece stainless steel guide rod, and both a 14lb. and 12lb. 1911-style recoil spring, allowing for an easily customized shooting experience. The pistol comes standard with a SIG SAUER Electro-Optics 6MOA ROMEO3MAX, and (4) 21rd Steel Magazines…enough for any competition set-up.

well I wonder if there are ten round magazines made for it, the 21 round magazines ain't going to fly in the PRM

well I wonder if there are ten round magazines made for it, the 21 round magazines ain't going to fly in the PRM
I'm assuming since they make 10 rd Legion mags that the MA compliant kit will soon follow. I'm more interested in what actual functional changes they made over the Legion, or if it's just a bit of a cosmetic and an included RDS.

* Please Note *

These magazines are NOT compatible with the X5 grip module with the extended magwell.

* Please Note *

These magazines are NOT compatible with the X5 grip module with the extended magwell.
You just need the x5 legion base plate.

Attachments

• IMG_1707.jpg
    IMG_1707.jpg
    653.4 KB · Views: 8

* Please Note *

That is the correct magazine for the Legion.

Back
Top Bottom