Sig Handgun103

Took 103 today. It was a great class. Instructors were both former SF and were very good at relaying instructions and techniques while keeping everyone safe and making the class enjoyable and engaging. I know they are expensive courses, but personally, I feel like the instruction is top notch. I left feeling like I learned some good things all while having a great time. Looking forward to taking 104 someday, but I may even take 103 again and bring the wife now that she is licensed.

Took 103 today. It was a great class. Instructors were both former SF and were very good at relaying instructions and techniques while keeping everyone safe and making the class enjoyable and engaging. I know they are expensive courses, but personally, I feel like the instruction is top notch. I left feeling like I learned some good things all while having a great time. Looking forward to taking 104 someday, but I may even take 103 again and bring the wife now that she is licensed.
Totally agree. Expensive but I've never had a bad class there.

So I was just looking at the Sig site for course descriptions, cost, availability, etc. Have a question, it seems to imply that ammo must be purchased from the sig shop. Is that the case, or can I bring my own@

You can bring your own (as long as it’s factory loads). The prices are pretty good, compared to current prices around though. If you are on one of the indoor ranges, you need to use frangible, so unless you have that in your stash, theirs would be required.

Did you have to take 101 and 102?

I took 102 back in January, but you don’t have to. Having taken both, if you have any real experience with firearms, you can skip to 103. I wish I had known that before taking 102, but that being said, it didn’t do any harm taking it (other than to my wallet).

Back
Top Bottom