Sig CERF Match and Raffle

Once again Sig in Epping , NH will be hosting the 7th Annual CERF Steel Challenge match in the grounds of the Sig Academy.

Sig Academy link....
Firearm safety, concealed carry, police and military training, executive protection

The MEAT HOUSE will be providing their outstanding BBQ for all.

Cost is $40.00 for the match and entries can be made online through Sig's site. A great cause assisting NH military and a fun match.

Once again we will have a great raffle. Tickets are ten dollars each.

This year prizes include:

Sig Sauer P229 - courtesy Sig Sauer
Ruger SR1911 - courtesy Strum Ruger
Comp The holster and Surefire light - courtesy New England Tactical
Limited Edition Captain America print - courtesy David TataRed Sox items - courtesy Boston Red Sox In-Kind DonationsDrawing to be held on July 21st. at the Operation Thank You event held at the RedHook Brewery.
Operation: Thank You! - New England's largest military appreciation event!

Winners need not be present. Available at the match or by contacting John Tata at [email protected]

Last edited:
Ahhhhhh.... I am going to miss the match this year. I wish I could make it but I am doing something with the family that day.

Great event and great people for an awesome cause!

I hope the attendance grows this year! Good luck guys!!

Last edited:
I went to PA today and picked up eight stages of brand new GT targets for SIG academy. I will be delivering them next weekend in time for the CERF match. I don't think they will be using all eight stages... But they could ;) ... Hint , hint to SIG.
Thanks to SIG and Mike Briggs from all the Steel Challenge addicts in New England, this is a huge upgrade we will all appreciate :) it really shows SIG's commitment to be the premier facility in the area. Hats of to SIG! And by the way the steel set is beautiful. See you at CERF, with all new steel.
Thanks to Karl McKeever / GT Targets!

www.gttargets.com

Last edited:
Can you sign up at the match?
Yes. SIG only requires pre-registration when specifically designated, such as their USPSA classifier, and of course, Area 7 championship. I'm 99% sure that all other matches you can simply show up and pay at registration.

A little bird told me ... Speed option, showdown, pendulum, smoke n hope, round A bout , 5 to go and a side match speed stage .... Can't wait :)

Had a great day steel shooting. Everything ran real smooth with the open squadding so I stayed to shoot second gun. Managed to pull off a few runs in the 2's for the first time [smile]

Has anyone seen results from this match yet? Seems like Sig takes longer than expected to get results published but maybe I missed them in email.

Has anyone seen results from this match yet? Seems like Sig takes longer than expected to get results published but maybe I missed them in email.

Jon was away.... So we have to be patient . I have been checking my email every few minutes ;)

Guys, sorry for the delay in getting the scores out. You should have received an email with the scores this morning. I'll post a link as soon as the scores hit the SIG website.

~Jon

The event was a great success and the money raised at the match and the following weekend's Operation Thank you at the Redhook Brewery set a new record. Thanks to everyone who helped make it bigger and better.

BTW, CERF has a new Facebook page..
https://www.facebook.com/CERFNH

While not related to the match itself, the final event commented on money raised for New Hampshire's military families totaling 100k over the years. Much was due to shooters coming out in support of the cause.

http://www.fosters.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20130722/GJNEWS_01/130729858/0/SEARCH

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom