Sig 365X

lel

NES Member
Currently carrying a Glock 43 with TTI +2 magazine. Giving serious consideration to switching to Sig 365X. Feedback on 365X will be greatly appreciated.

Just picked up a P365X Macro, a little bit different than the P365X but I absolutely love it. It's what I finally plan to upgrade to after running a Shield 9 for the past 6+ years. I've put about 250 rounds in, I can see myself throwing thousands more.

I didn't buy one, but Frankenstein'd one from a P365. It's my EDC until winter comes around and allows for larger carry where I occasionally switch to a P80/G19. But I'll say this, my P365X in IWB, even with a sidecar, feels more comfortable than my P80/G19 alone. I have a post on here somewhere showing the grip of the P365X (and XL for that matter) is the same, if not actually a pinch shorter than a Shield with the +1 mag. Decent factory trigger--a bit spongy at break, but all in all, not bad for out of the box. Sig night sights are solid. No need to swap. Mine has been solid for about 2,500-3,000 rounds. Lost count. One malfunction on the first few mags with a failure to return to battery, but that might have been break in.

Sig aftermarket though---rough. Bought a P365X slide with romeo zero aftermarket and it seemingly wasn't milled right. Slap/tap on every round for like two range sessions. Brought it home, cleaned it, racked it like a million times (possibly literally), and I think I have worked through it. Romeo zero sucks too. Factory torque settings on the base screws warps the base. Annoying: Yes. Possibly leading to POA/POI offset depending on temperature: Fully possible. Plastic framed red dots suck. Full stop.

I grabbed a cw 365 fcu and an icarus precision 365x elite grip, it's about as perfect a carry pistol can be for me. I love it.
Almost the same here. built a 365X from an FCU, standard XL grip frame and short slide. Then I slapped a Holosun red dot on it. With the Sig 365 short barrel ammo, it's pretty damn good. Way better than the Walther PPS I had.

I grabbed a cw 365 fcu and an icarus precision 365x elite grip, it's about as perfect a carry pistol can be for me. I love it.

Nice. I've been considering going full Gucci retard on one of these metal grip modules, but gladly (for my wallet), they've been out of stock for months.

Nice. I've been considering going full Gucci retard on one of these metal grip modules, but gladly (for my wallet), they've been out of stock for months.

I have a 2nd icarus if you want a better one than MM haha

Currently carrying a Glock 43 with TTI +2 magazine. Giving serious consideration to switching to Sig 365X. Feedback on 365X will be greatly appreciated.
Depending on your holster choice, you might be better off with the 365xl. Most holster companies make their 365 holsters in the longer XL length to prevent the gun from tipping over the belt. So if you’re holster is longer anyways, might as well get the longer barrel.

only the non safety one, it has the molded in pedal, the safety one fits other XL holsters fine

Got it. Thanks. Weird set up, having two separate designs depending on safety. I have a free state, but I actually don't want the nubs on the trigger guard because I have invested a bit into P365 holsters. But at the same time, I don't think I'd like the frame cutout for the safety.

Thanks for all the feedback. Purchased yesterday and can't wait to head to range.
You made a good choice. I went from the G43 to the 365X. A much more comfortable grip, very accurate and has been perfect other than a couple of no slide lock after last round, which I believe is user error. I love the flat trigger and the extra length on the grip. I do have to call SIG though. The front night sight is dead. It is just one year old.

Just picked up a P365X Macro, a little bit different than the P365X but I absolutely love it. It's what I finally plan to upgrade to after running a Shield 9 for the past 6+ years. I've put about 250 rounds in, I can see myself throwing thousands more.
I was picking up a firearm at a LGS and there was a Sig case sitting on the counter. The owner said open and look. It was a Macro. I picked it up and it is one of the most comfortable grips I've ever held. It was like putting on a glove.

I was picking up a firearm at a LGS and there was a Sig case sitting on the counter. The owner said open and look. It was a Macro. I picked it up and it is one of the most comfortable grips I've ever held. It was like putting on a glove.
I felt very similar.

The SKU I got (365X-9-BXR3-RXZE) had the Romeo already installed and came with the tall sights. Cowitnesses very nicely.
Nice. My P365 with the OG Romeo Zero doesn't cowitness. I can barely make out the front sight, but it is still usable in an emergency with the Romeo's rear cut out. I've debated getting cowitnessing sight, but I'm actually pleasantly surprised how much I like the open red dot view.

Back
Top Bottom