WTS Sig 365 9mm. With extras (XL frame and (2) XL mags).

ruhip

NES Member

Description : Sig 365 9mm. In great shape around 200 rounds fired through it. Original gun, all numbers match, original owner. Runs great no problems. (2) magazines, one flat base and one finger rest base. Flat trigger.

Accessories : Original box and paperwork. Comes with a grey Sig 365xl grip module and (2) Sig 365 xl magazines. One flat base and one finger rest grip. Good setup if you want change between the short grip and longer (xl) grip. Slide fits both grips

Selling Terms : Out of transfers, need to do local FFL transfer. Will pay local transfer cost. Buyer to pay off Cape transfer.

Price : $550 cash only. Not interested in trades at this time.

Contact Information: Contact me here or at bobj161@comcast .net

Pictures:
(optional)

IMG_5708.jpeg IMG_5706.jpeg IMG_5705.jpeg IMG_0487.jpeg IMG_0485.jpeg IMG_0489.jpeg IMG_0486.jpeg
IMG_5708.jpeg
IMG_5706.jpeg
IMG_5705.jpeg
IMG_0487.jpeg
IMG_0485.jpeg
IMG_0489.jpeg
IMG_0486.jpeg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom