1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS SIG 320 FULL SIZE EXCHANGE KIT WITH NIGHT SIGHTS

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Firearm accessories' started by GLOCK-22, Dec 6, 2018.

1. GLOCK-22

GLOCK-22 NES Member

Description : SIG 320 FULL SIZE EXCHANGE KIT LIKE NEW JUST TEST FIRED A 50 ROUND BOX OF AMMO THROUGH IT.

SHOOTS AWESOME SHOOTS WAY BETTER AND SMOOTHER THAN THE COMPACT MODEL.

ONLY SELLING BECAUSE I BOUGHT THE FULL SIXE RX EXCHANGE KIT FOR $600 AND DONT NEED 2 FULL SIZE P320's

NO SAFTY CAN GET A GRIP FOR AROUND 40 DOLLARS IF YOU HAVE A SAFTY ON YOUR FCU

Accessories : (1) 10 RD MAG - SIG CASE - NIGHT SIGHTS

Selling Terms : FTF OR WILL SHIP

Price : $325 OR BEST OFFER

THE EXCHANGE KITS ON SIG'S WEBSIGHT ARE 407.

Contact Information: P.M. ME PLEASE

Pictures:

p320-caliber-x-change-kit-full_1.jpg

20181216_005249.jpg

20181216_010055-1.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018 at 1:25 AM