• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sig 238 LCI

Serapis

Navy Veteran
Does anyone know if MA approved model has the hole or does it have the full retard lever that protrudes form the top? Can't really find any definitive answer online. Thanks

Does anyone know if MA approved model has the hole or does it have the full retard lever that protrudes form the top? Can't really find any definitive answer online. Thanks

Ruger is the vendor I know of that uses fruity mc gay gay flags. It's pretty obvious their legal help is ****ed in the head.

-Mike

I think it's a Cali-only BS thing, but at least one Sig model also does come with a popup LCI like the Ruger.

sig_lci.jpg

http://sigtalk.com/sig-sauer-pistols/1852-sig-s-new-loaded-chamber-indicator-lci.html

As to the OP question, though, in MA the P238 and P938 don't have a popup LCI.

You're such a Sig fanboi [laugh]

My SR9c has that shit LCI. I'd grind it off if I cared so much. Loaded When Up. Sounds like my junk [wink]

My SR9c has it too, and I think they all do, even non-MA versions, but not sure on that. Anyway, I have no idea why it bothers anyone, as it doesn't interfere with your line of sight. I may be in the minority here, but I actually find it usefeful in that I can quickly determine/verify that a round is chambered in the dark, which can't be done without physically racking the slide on other models.

My SR9c has it too, and I think they all do, even non-MA versions, but not sure on that. Anyway, I have no idea why it bothers anyone, as it doesn't interfere with your line of sight. I may be in the minority here, but I actually find it usefeful in that I can quickly determine/verify that a round is chambered in the dark, which can't be done without physically racking the slide on other models.

No it's just Bill's last **** You from the grave, it being a high cap handgun and all (free state). Just aggravates me. You can machine the LCI so it only sticks up like 25% of what it does now, might do that. It doesn't affect the sights but it just feels wrong.

Guilty as charged. It could be worse, I could like Glocks. Now excuse me while I go vomit.[rofl]

Ha. Glocks are great. But I only carry my 19 in the Winter under a coat. Sig are great too minus their shitty triggers and heavy slides. I wish I liked them more. And I still get hard when I see a wood grip P229 in 9mm. DROOL. Sorry to derail OP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom