• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sig 224.

I know the feeling. For me Sigs are perfect POA but the SR9c and M&P9c both aim high for me. Plus the number of arguments I have gotten into with Glock fanatics who have told me the ergonomics of those are the best. . . Its hard to explain that ergonomics vary by person to some people.

My fiance is tiny (her P238 is her hand size) and she very comfortable with the E2. Best bet for the OP is to try all and see what fits.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk 2

Glocks also have that weird grip angle that points them high because the designers knew that Glock shooters would be pansies who would flinch down whenever the scary bang happened, the plastic frame was to make it lighter so that they could hold it for five seconds before their atrophied muscles failed, and they made them sloppy so they could run for a long time without cleaning because cleaning a dirty gun is "icky" to their core market demographic.

Angle on the Glock seemed ok to me. Just didnt fit my hand right (same with H&K)

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk 2

Glocks also have that weird grip angle that points them high because the designers knew that Glock shooters would be pansies who would flinch down whenever the scary bang happened, the plastic frame was to make it lighter so that they could hold it for five seconds before their atrophied muscles failed, and they made them sloppy so they could run for a long time without cleaning because cleaning a dirty gun is "icky" to their core market demographic.

Ignorant

Last edited:
Handled one of these the other day. A little top heavy, but I liked it a lot. May have to pick one up soon.

Double stack mag is the problem with carrying my 229, not the length of the gun or the grip.

As far as recent sigs...the 238 is amazing. Early reliability problems, whatever...it's small, light, and accurate as hell.

Back
Top Bottom