WTS Sig 1911 Nightmare Fastback carry +1k ammo

hillman

NES Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0

Beautiful Sig 1911 Nightmare Fastback Carry bobtail for trade or sale. This gun is beautiful, I can't find any flaws on it, night sights are bright, comes with 2 sig mags and 3 Ed Brown mags, original case, etc. This gun shoots just as nicely as it looks. Fantastic carry gun, I will include a couple of holsters too. You don't see this gun every day, in my opinion one of the nicest 1911s out there. Bonus, comes with 1,000 rounds PMC Bronze 230 gr. fmj factory ammo to get you started.

$1100 OBRO $950 without the ammo. Might consider trades but I'm not looking to add a lot of money. Mostly looking for semi auto rifles. RDB, Mini 14 Tactical or stainless, no fixed mag ARs, thank you.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

PM me or email [email protected]

All laws followed.

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom