Sick, perverted propaganda about 2A in American Heritage

Here is a disgusting, partisan perversion of the history of the 2nd Amendment by the left-wing academic, Joseph Ellis. It would be a good assignment for a high-school history student to identify and count all the unsupported, partisan claims the author makes as though they were universal truth. Also to identify the dismissive characterizations of originalism compared to reverence for the anti-2A position.

Another good assignment for a student would be to square Ellis's claims about the Framers' intent with their own statements about the RKBA.

What Does the Second Amendment Really Mean? | AMERICAN HERITAGE

Strangely, the same edition has an interesting article about George Washington's many interactions with Indian leaders of his time, which debunks the Left's claims about the evil Americans stealing from and exterminating the Indians.

When I was a young child, American Heritage was the gold standard of popular history. But it, too, has been infected by the cultural Marxists.

Dave Burge's famous tweet about the Left's strategy rings truer every day, and applies to ever more of our American institutions:

1. Identify a respected institution.
2. Kill it.
3. Gut it.
4. Wear its carcass as a skin suit, while demanding respect.

#Lefties.

" His once-stellar reputation was besmirched by personal claims to his college classes and to the media that he had been a combat platoon leader in Vietnam when he was not, that he had been an anti-war leader at Yale when he was not, that he had been active in civil rights campaigns in the South when he was not. "

What I did was not just a mistake, it was a sin. And the only thing to do with a sin is to confess, do penance and then, after some kind of decent interval, ask for forgiveness.

I assume writing that far left article about the Second Amendment is part of the Penance

Back
Top Bottom