Shriner's Gunshow - Wilmington, MA - March 7,8

Anyone else notice the ATF booth at the back? Those guys looked bored to tears. [laugh]

I felt bad for'em. They reminded me of wallflowers at a Junior High dance. I never even noticed them Saturday but I went over Sunday and spoke with them. I picked up a C&R application too, since they mailed me an FFL in error last year.

I bought 3 cases of 7.62x39 for $199 each. That is better than I have seen anywhere.... I saw the Camo guys walking around with a mag in the rifle, how is that allowed?

Oh, and to the stupid vendor with the endless amounts of guns with "NOT MASS OK" on the tag, you sir, are a moron.

Seriously here is my encounter with the guy on the left of the front door.

"Can I see that LCP"

"Not MA compliant"

"OK"....." So can I hold it"

"What's the point?"

"Same point as you putting it on display even though you can't sell it."

Then he turned and walked away from me.

I bought 3 cases of 7.62x39 for $199 each. That is better than I have seen anywhere.... I saw the Camo guys walking around with a mag in the rifle, how is that allowed?

The only bargains to be had were ammunition. I am always in shock when I see the prices of guns at the show, and even worse is when you see someone paying 100-200 over what they could spend if they did a little homework.

Those guys in the camo are in fact contractors, and yes they are licensed.

I think they are roofing contractors if I can remember correctly.

License.... license..... hmmmmmmmm what license MG? I am licensed too, concealed is concealed[wink]. Are they ATF contractors that do roofs? Where those some kind of kick ass nail guns to do roofs??

Back
Top Bottom