Show your Snipers!!

Here are a few!
PSL
91/30 PU
M41b

IM000306.jpg

RomanianDragunov.jpg

NewSaiga1.jpg

I don't have any real military sniper rifles. The Romak comes close and the Saiga is pretty much the same design even though it was produced as a sporter until I got a hold of it and ordered Russian parts.

I also have a Norinco SKS with side rail and scope that some think is an SKS sniper rifle but truth is its refered to as "the Farmer's Friend" and was built by Norinco for the US market with a story of them being used by Chinese farmers to rid their crops of varmints.

Everytime I think about getting something like an Enfield sniper, or even an M41B, I realize how much money they cost and find other guns I want more.[smile]

Last edited:
Not Mil Surp because I bought it new, but it is the Canadian Intermediate Sniper Rifle.[grin]

The PGWDTI Timberwolf in .338LM.

HPIM1294.jpg

HPIM1272.jpg

Oh, no. I don't have any SNIPER rifles, Mr. AG.

But I do have some highly accurate HUNTING rifles that happen to have a military heritage.

So please, don't come after me.

I'm just a humble collector....

Oh, no. I don't have any SNIPER rifles, Mr. AG.

But I do have some highly accurate HUNTING rifles that happen to have a military heritage.

So please, don't come after me.

I'm just a humble collector....

Pfft! Even mine can reach a bus full of nuns at least 300 yards.... I know some of yours are made to go further with better accuracy.[smile]

Not Surplus...
Howa M&P .308HB. Came through the State arsenal without "For Police or Military use only" tag. I bought her for a song. This is an old pic, she has been re-scoped.
IM000232.jpg

When? I would also need something to show "the man" so I don't get pinched. jp

There is a thread in the member's section for the shoot but at 200 people showing up, the attendance list has been capped. There is a waiting list though for people wanting to go in case someone drops out.
There is also a flyer available.

Back
Top Bottom