joker ar build.jpg
    338.9 KB · Views: 14
Anderson Lower
BCM Upper
Vortex Mailbox
Other stuff

qp8NwIA.jpg

9tZi70H.jpg

Spikes lower, Daniel Defense upper, Magpul stock, grip, and foregrip, Geiselle trigger, Aimpoint PRO, Streamlight TLR-1 HL weapon light, "rattle-can" paint job
View attachment 358442
nice job i plan on doing the rattle can job and like the look of yours, i plan on doing a little darker green and would love to know how you did yours and what plant leaves you used for yours

My SHTF carbine (the one usually hanging on the wall near my bed) has almost no parts from the same manufacturer.
Anderson Lower
Wilson Combat upper
DPMS upper and lower parts kit
BCM bcg
no-name buffer tube and spring
Ergo grip
POF trigger
Rainier Arms 1:8 twist, 14.5" .223 Wylde chambered "Match" barrel
Spikes midlength gas tube
MWI handguard
Griffin linear comp
Vortex optic
Magpul ACS-L stock, MBUS2 BUIS, and MS4 sling
S&W weaponlight.

It is PERFECT. It has never had any malfunction, ever. Accurate as anything out there. Never a failure to feed or eject. I don't think I could have bought a factory gun that's any better, for any less.ar_parts.jpgar_built.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Maura’s minions, trawling this site [wave]

Potato picture of my general purpose carbine:

- Pre-ban Eagle Arms Lower (in between trigger guards, waiting on a press to put in a different one)
- Hodge Defense upper
- Black River Tactical 14” 5.56mm
- Triarc 11.5” wedgelock m-lok handguard
- Surefire three prong flash hider
- Toolcraft DLC BCG
- Radian Raptor charging handle
- Trijicon 1-4x TR24 with German #4 reticle
- Larue CAN mount
- Streamligh TLR-1 (had a WML before I mounted the BUIS)
- PRI front sight (circular shroud)
- KAC 200-600 rear sight
- Ergo grip
- LWRC compact stock
- VTAC 2-point hunting sling

The Trijicon will be replaced by a Vortex 1-10 Razor when they get in stock at experticity. And the barrel will get swapped with a 12.5” Triarc barrel when I get around to putting in my paperwork.

BFC91891-259A-40FE-9316-C1A275A475DB.jpeg

Last edited:
If anyone has an idea for a shorter fixed stock id like to hear it. Currently Magpul Fixed MOE, Carbine Length.

There used to be the Rock River Entry Stock, but that’s discontinued. May be able to find one for sale, used:
2B1BCE13-0B62-4EE9-B628-85104EE3E1C7.jpeg

There are the Ace ultralight, skeleton entry, or socom stocks:
09A42EF6-2F02-41C7-88BE-77BA4EE2350B.png
67B0D7BA-A2A3-42DE-A18E-34F0AA172493.png
B3298F50-887B-4FB9-92EA-742CB07AF12D.png
There is also the Sully Stock, which is shorter than the A1, but not as short as entry length. It’s supposed to be the same length as a carbine stock pulled out to the first notch. Admittedly, this one might not be good for your build, but including it for others interested in a fixed stock for a carbine.
525E2AE4-C520-4E88-9647-DB8756BD371C.jpeg

Last edited:
Not a preban lower so I thought it had to be fixed even tho its an SBR, wasnt really definite in SBR overrides AWB. Also how long is that barrel?

Its far from definite. Up to your own risk assessment. Personally, I think one of the Ace stocks would look great on your SBR and work nicely.

You could also get a collapsible stock and pin it at the length you want. I personally remove the spring and bolt from the stock lever and install a nut and bolt that keeps the stock at a specific length, but can be adjusted when disassembled as needed. Again, not definitely legal due to the ambiguous way the law is written. But I think it meets both the spirit and letter of the law.

Last edited:
Hi Maura’s minions, trawling this site [wave]

Potato picture of my general purpose carbine:

- Pre-ban Eagle Arms Lower (in between trigger guards, waiting on a press to put in a different one)
- Hodge Defense upper
- Black River Tactical 14” 5.56mm
- Triarc 11.5” wedgelock m-lok handguard
- Surefire three prong flash hider
- Toolcraft DLC BCG
- Radian Raptor charging handle
- Trijicon 1-4x TR24 with German #4 reticle
- Larue CAN mount
- Streamligh TLR-1 (had a WML before I mounted the BUIS)
- PRI front sight (circular shroud)
- KAC 200-600 rear sight
- Ergo grip
- LWRC compact stock
- VTAC 2-point hunting sling

The Trijicon will be replaced by a Vortex 1-10 Razor when they get in stock at experticity. And the barrel will get swapped with a 12.5” Triarc barrel when I get around to putting in my paperwork.

View attachment 358590
H O D G E ! ! !
you win.

Back
Top Bottom