• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Show off your semi-auto subguns!

Auto Ordnance Thompson:

DSC_1527.jpg

Got this a while ago but after my last post here with my PS90 SBR so here goes.

Coharie CA89K converted to SBR on Form1:
102_1076.jpg

Had to replace the bolt and trigger pack to get it running right since Coharie can't seem to make bolts work and the stock trigger pack was crap. After a new bolt and HK semi trigger pack it ran great. Added a tungsten filled bolt carrier and HK SEF lower just for kicks.

Got this a while ago but after my last post here with my PS90 SBR so here goes.

Coharie CA89K converted to SBR on Form1:
102_1076.jpg

Had to replace the bolt and trigger pack to get it running right since Coharie can't seem to make bolts work and the stock trigger pack was crap. After a new bolt and HK semi trigger pack it ran great. Added a tungsten filled bolt carrier and HK SEF lower just for kicks.

This is officially BADASS.

good luck on the guitar case search, Juergen.

I haven't had much luck for mine. The gun is so long and the front grip is in the wrong place for the bends in the typical case. I thought I had a horizontal military style front grip for mine, but that didn't work out. I think it's the only way I'll be able to fit it in a guitar case.

good luck on the guitar case search, Juergen.

I haven't had much luck for mine. The gun is so long and the front grip is in the wrong place for the bends in the typical case. I thought I had a horizontal military style front grip for mine, but that didn't work out. I think it's the only way I'll be able to fit it in a guitar case.

How bout a cello case lol

Back
Top Bottom