Show me your watches. :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me too. I think I'm going to get a Prospex next. Just not sure of finish.

Nice watch I prefer the stainless finish over the black I think the stainless is more versatile and not sure about the black scratching. I would prefer a blue dial as well I think it would look great. List is $6,500.00 on that too they are getting Omega/Breitling money for them now pretty soon all watches will beyond reach.

shig

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nice watch I prefer the stainless finish over the black I think the stainless is more versatile and not sure about the black scratching. I would prefer a blue dial as well I think it would look great. List is $6,500.00 on that too they are getting Omega/Breitling money for them now pretty soon all watches will beyond reach.
I thought if Bernie got elected everyone gets a watch?

silversquirrel

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yeah.. what is up with the crazy price increases. Has the watch industry gone off the rails due to the shear number of people who will pay big premiums for a status brand?

ReluctantDecoy

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WHAT?!? $6,500? Never mind....not getting a Prospex LX next then. I thought it was going to be $600-1,000. I was looking at a Prospex Limited Edition 2019 last year that was like $700. It was either black ceramic of PVD with orange accents. Was that potentially a fake?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WHAT?!? $6,500? Never mind....not getting a Prospex LX next then. I thought it was going to be $600-1,000. I was looking at a Prospex Limited Edition 2019 last year that was like $700. It was either black ceramic of PVD with orange accents. Was that potentially a fake?
The Prospex line is a spring drive automatic watch your into the Grand Seiko market with that. Seiko makes watches through a broad money range so everyone can afford one.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a brand makes a good watch more in line with your price point. There are others but this one pops up in my head all the time.

This too

Edit - one more this is a micro brand

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Long Island watches has their own brand now and Zelos, deep blue, and marathon have great options in that range as well.

Here's a brand makes a good watch more in line with your price point. There are others but this one pops up in my head all the time.

This too

Edit - one more this is a micro brand

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ReluctantDecoy

Just came across this Seiko Prospex in your price range

ReluctantDecoy

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ReluctantDecoy

Just came across this Seiko Prospex in your price range

Thank you. That's a nice looking watch. How the 6R35? Admittedly, I'm not much of a movement nerd (yet). I suppose it shouldn't matter too much then.

This got me thinking though--why is there such a large price range on this line? The one I was referencing earlier was the SNE493. Appears to now be sub $500. Is it just movement grade?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm addicted to this thread.... I don't have any nice watches. I wear a Casio G-Shock. But this thread led me to get a Deep Blue diver for my wife for Christmas. Loves it. Wears it every day.

I look forward to every new pic in this thread. Please keep posting your watches.

Someday I will join your collective addiction and get myself a nice watch ( or two.... or ten)

AllaSnackbah

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Over the last year I've become fascinated with watches. I've got a decent collection going now, nothing crazy like Rolexes or AP's, but I suspect plenty of NES'rs have some cool watches.

In particular, I love divers. I don't dive, but that's a majority of my collection. So what's everyone rocking? I'll start this off with my watch that I wear for work. I don't want any of my decent watches to get smashed, so I wear a g-Shock on duty.

It's a GW-2310 Tough Solar that I put some JaysAndKays NATO adapters on, and a 22mm black NATO. Super comfortable, auto-backlight, and atomic time. It's perfect for work, as I don't have to do a damn thing to it. Just toss it on.

View attachment 184565
View attachment 184566
Doesn't even have a barometer or count steps. Lame

AllaSnackbah

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Or when you die because your watch doesn't tell you the barometric pressure is dropping and the weather catch you sleepin.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, can y'all please post some more watches?

The Covid-19 thread is dragging me down.

Your watches make me happy.

Top Bottom