Show me your watches. :)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This thread, plus another one I meandered to over on ARFcom, just made me get in touch with some shady Ukrainian dude and buy a Soviet Amfibia, or Komandirskie or whatever it is that arrives.

Thanks a lot, NES Watch Guys, for another new collecting hobby I don't need...
It only gets worse.....

yogi

NES Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Interesting. That's really a diamond bracelet than a watch :) The Rolex Paul Newman Daytona was auctioned off for ~$17M so he still has something to strive for and by appearances looks like a real baller who gets what he wants :)

jasonj84

NES Member
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
When this thread gets a lot of bumps it's usually bad for my savings account
I agree. I just started looking around for a Sinn U1 SE (selling off a couple of watches I haven't been wearing). Came across a Breitling Chronomat on Tournea on sale for 30% off. 2014 limited edition of 1000 pieces. The other 3 I could find for sale online were all the same $ as the original price on Tournea. Too good of a deal to pass up (plus everything seems like a good idea after a few drinks). Will post up pics later this week when it shows up. My wife is currently looking for an IT guy to suspend my ability to get on Tournea's website. This is exactly what happened with my Jaeger LeCoultre. Damned Tournea sales! Guess the Sinn will have to wait.

pinefd

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I agree. I just started looking around for a Sinn U1 SE (selling off a couple of watches I haven't been wearing). Came across a Breitling Chronomat on Tournea on sale for 30% off. 2014 limited edition of 1000 pieces. The other 3 I could find for sale online were all the same $ as the original price on Tournea. Too good of a deal to pass up (plus everything seems like a good idea after a few drinks). Will post up pics later this week when it shows up. My wife is currently looking for an IT guy to suspend my ability to get on Tournea's website. This is exactly what happened with my Jaeger LeCoultre. Damned Tournea sales! Guess the Sinn will have to wait.
If you're ever looking for an older Chronomat, let me know...I've got a few that are safe queens that I should think about unloading.

Frank

jasonj84

NES Member
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
If you're ever looking for an older Chronomat, let me know...I've got a few that are safe queens that I should think about unloading.

Frank
I will keep that in mind. This will be my first Breitling. I tend more towards a variety of makers, vs several watches of the same brand.

ccm75

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Ps. I bought mine at the PX on Caserma Ederle, Vicenza Italy, home of the 3/325th Inf Reg. Airborne Battalion Combat Team (82nd Abn). Which from what I gather, has been a very busy place this last week....First in, followed by the boys from Bragg.

timbo

Navy Veteran
NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My wife's Christmas present to me finally showed up yesterday...mailing/shipping snafus. Note to self...never ship or order anything via FedEx "Smart" post. They are two for two screwing things up.

It's a Luminox...I know, not a lot of love here for these but it was in one of my searches a month or so ago and my wife saw my searches and bought it. Seikos were another I was looking at but at almost 2x the price. My wife stretched her budget buying this for me. She purchased it from GovX, an authorized Luminox dealer.

Before this watch, I had been wearing a Garmin Forerunner 25 for several years. I liked it but some of the stuff I do almost requires a second hand. I'll keep the Garmin for when I am out hiking, etc.

1578246767385.png

...and the Garmin:

1578248071199.png

Last edited:

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Nice - I have that same one, also on the bracelet. Ti?

How did you get it? I had to order mine from some guy in Japan.

73BLow

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
View attachment 322810
Wear it every day for the last 20 years
Love it. The “coke” is my favorite version of their GMT. I still prefer the older aluminum bezel inserts over the new ceramic inserts. I think the the ceramic inserts have a costume jewelry vibe regardless of the technical benefits. With the success of the BLNR and BLRO, I keep wondering if they are going to release a ceramic bezel “coke” within the next few years. That could sway me to go ceramic.

Top Bottom