Show me your suppressed pistols

I know we're mostly MA members here, but for those of you elsewhere post pictures of your suppressors and hosts. I'm waiting on my form 4 and looking at pictures of setups is helping ease the wait. Here is my Octane 9 attached to my P99 during a recent conjugal visit at the dealer:

project1k.jpg

I have everything in the picture minus the can. [sad]

If you have the threaded barrel and aren't using it you should consider selling it. They are comparatively rare, especially the OEM Walther 13.5x1 metric threaded barrel, and command a pretty good price.

My boy (10 at the time,) Sig P229 with .22LR upper and Gemtech can. (Belongs to a buddy in a free state.)

Bit of a flinch on the last shot. He's 12 now and a much better shot.

(Also works awesome on my Walther P22 and my .22LR AR upper.)

Last edited:
I'm working on the baffle design to make my own can(s)... I want to have one (or at least one per) for my AR15 pistol(s)... The ultimate 'home defender' with 30 rounds of either .223/5.56 NATO or 300 Blackout in a mag. [smile] [mg]

Got to love living in a free state. IF I do end up making a can (or more) it will only cost me the $200 for the NFA tax stamp to make them legal. Far less than you'll typically spend. [pot]

For those living under the thumb of suppressive governments... Sucks to be you. [rofl2] I actually do feel bad for you though. I'm just glad I was finally able to escape (at least living there).

I'm working on the baffle design to make my own can(s)... I want to have one (or at least one per) for my AR15 pistol(s)... The ultimate 'home defender' with 30 rounds of either .223/5.56 NATO or 300 Blackout in a mag. [smile] [mg]

Got to love living in a free state. IF I do end up making a can (or more) it will only cost me the $200 for the NFA tax stamp to make them legal. Far less than you'll typically spend. [pot]

For those living under the thumb of suppressive governments... Sucks to be you. [rofl2] I actually do feel bad for you though. I'm just glad I was finally able to escape (at least living there).
That's cold man, cold.

If you have the threaded barrel and aren't using it you should consider selling it. They are comparatively rare, especially the OEM Walther 13.5x1 metric threaded barrel, and command a pretty good price.

I bought it new-to-me at a good price, and I'm holding on to it with hope that I'll escape the prison one day. [smile]

Pictures shown on a P99C.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom