Show Me Your Revolver(s)

Sick! Also nice Millett target rear sight on the Dan Wesson! Those are hard to find.
Can thank my dad for that, haven't changed anything since the day he passed it down to me. I will say Ill probably never shoot it without the Hogue grips again though, that f***er is hard to get a handle on with the smooth wood lol.

Can thank my dad for that, haven't changed anything since the day he passed it down to me. I will say Ill probably never shoot it without the Hogue grips again though, that f***er is hard to get a handle on with the smooth wood lol.
Agreed! I immediately swapped out the wood grips for Hogue on all 3 of my DW revolvers. Though not completely necessary for the 22lr but still helps get a better grip.

It would take too long to get all of mine together for a family picture, but this impulse-buy is my birth-year gun that a LGS had for sale a few months ago for a surprisingly reasonable price. It's my understanding that the 3-screw Blackhawk was only produced for 3 years or so in .45 Colt, and the 4 5/8" barrel was the least common barrel length.

20211008_170959-ed-red.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom