SHOW ME YOUR PISTOL CALIBER CARBINES POST THEM PICS

not going to post a pic of my henry .357 carbine, we all know what it looks like. but i am intrigued by the ruger pcc take-down in 9mm as i have a crap ton of 9mm, and 3 mags for my sr9c that fit the ruger pcc, even though it is ugly as hell with those mags in it

2nrkqdt.jpg

Shhhh! Not so loud!

300bad1.jpg

Nice. Just picked up a cx4 and put a sig Romeo5 on it but still need a light. How do you like that inforce?

I think the Inforce is an excellent choice. I like the angled switch a lot. It's not the brightest light out there but works fine for me. It was originally on a 5.56 that got decent use and has held up fine. My only complaint is the light/rail means my support hand has less gripping area. I have monkey arms so I like to grip farther out. That really isn't huge. I bought the rifle because it was so compact and eventually I want it sbr'd. Might try a vertical grip sometime.

Hi-Point 995ts w/
Longshot Manufacturing Extended Range Front Iron Sight
Longshot Manufacturing Full Length Picatinny Top Rail
Longshot Manufacturing Integrated Solid Shroud w/Picatinny Bottom Rail
UTG Quick Removal Red Dot, UTG Quick Removal Flip Magnifier, UTG BIPOD
HI-POINT Tactical Stock Forward Grip
HI-POINT Double mag holder
HI-POINT Front side Picatinny rails
Tarantula wrist guard, used as a cheek guard
Downrange Red Charging Handle Roller
Sidemount 550 Lumen light w/strobe
Not Shown,
Vickers 2 point sling, w/mounts

Pro's: Fun to shoot ,eats just about anything, inexpensive to own, can still purchase in MA. w/o becoming a felon in waiting. Con's: Breakdown is a bear, limited 10 rounder magazines, heavy, trigger needs updating.

166h2aD.jpg

Last edited:
Hi-Point 995ts...
Pro's: Fun to shoot ,eats just about anything, inexpensive to own, can still purchase in MA. w/o becoming a felon in waiting.
Con's: Breakdown is a bear, limited 10 rounder magazines, heavy, trigger needs updating.
Hi-Point carbines are just plain good old fun on the cheap. My wife knows I have a few, but there are more than she thinks there are. :D
7 Hi-Point carbines.jpg

I have noticed one thing my pictures suck.

My phone don't take good picture's at all.

Your phone don’t type good English either.

C'Mon man, Glock-22 was a couple of friggon letters off. Change the "don't" to "doesn't" and it's fine. I'm thinking everyone knew exactly what he meant.

Glock-22, you can PM me and I will be more than happy to assist the best I can with pictures.

Jay

C'Mon man, Glock-22 was a couple of friggon letters off. Change the "don't" to "doesn't" and it's fine. I'm thinking everyone knew exactly what he meant.

Glock-22, you can PM me and I will be more than happy to assist the best I can with pictures.

Jay

Thanks for sticking up for me but what's funny is until you said something I still didn't know where I messed up.

Plus this post is about Pistol Caliber Carbines not my bad English and bad grammar haha [rofl]

Last edited:
MPX! Vortex Venom up top, folding stock, and a TiRant-9M on a 4.5" barrel via 3-lug.

With the Elf trigger this is probably my favorite range toy.
3ssEI89rXkgnP4ehQ0unYBoHUJqJ2KJBdSyRRGL-P6LerP3Pvp-0szG4ywWnh2WMCUxx2nc3WV0rANPO1M0z5YeRWxECs-bN72OVWKYKWXHWxrxsXkmlvya7YwD3tckzZwgrPCK3IxZxpS1lHzPCuu1wJO4IxfvKvVlxHcxMXx-_0bi_zDOe0KoYIy9Y_x4A9OXt6u8i3NAy-UeqEZVPgC78Uyg3rGK5jEW40Or-vwao4tr_parg-6MKVN8cuhWh5wl_C6zl40lR-jKYODzikKqkEmljEpwlqA6nNB-s9F-nnBgKR1pxmB_Y5f9FOaMtWxGw7EhCIb4p68LZ_k724xxxqxV2MMgO5yplcnC2rH7cPm_OldV8NKdrlce8uk_YLqa7dfiEFjQW7h8fhiev5aFgqnH5aQ0d4f9NoBRvU7CLhdeiytB-RrYEbgHXUX_lhG4FDZZbWSRYGX5Oa4UB4DPl4Tczd4Xp1hyFAvLmFutB_RbjZ1ZawcYHM1KFamZpvCsYc9KHfEo04zD5TpwXhYiDRhoD3lV-8pQzA0dGKGgmCgTaNXhnY1LJr9_11ZpVn_avKLkBZqZR-6pzkBgNqGF03vndCz2I77wDOjLt=w1080-h608-no

Last edited:
A lot of nice guns in this thread. All I have is a NIB Keltec Sub-2000 in .40 S&W (bought it maybe 15 years ago), and I'm too lazy to take a pic of it. Also thinking of getting something in 10mm.

This is a Aero Survival Rifle.

I have 9mm, .40, 10mm and .45ACP barrels and bolts for it. The 10mm and .45 take a larger magwell grip.

Takes standard Glock magazines, and is just a hell of a lot of fun to shoot.

I tossed a cheap red dot on it, and while I wouldn't call it a tack driver, it is a pretty good platform.

Attachments

• IMG_20180609_132722-1.jpg
    IMG_20180609_132722-1.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 57
This is a Aero Survival Rifle.

I have 9mm, .40, 10mm and .45ACP barrels and bolts for it. The 10mm and .45 take a larger magwell grip.

Takes standard Glock magazines, and is just a hell of a lot of fun to shoot.

I tossed a cheap red dot on it, and while I wouldn't call it a tack driver, it is a pretty good platform.

Very nice. I've been following them on FB and plan on grabbing one soon. Thinking of a 45 since I have 2 9mm’s on other platforms.

Back
Top Bottom