Show me your HK

c75ffccd3b8e7acc18429605fb2a4b9b.jpg

All I can say is awesome. This gun is so sweet. Shooting it tomorrow.

Lots of vp9's. Nice! Magazines are redonculous expensive but it is a sweet gun.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

HK Pro shop had a 40% off sale around Black Friday, best prices on mags. Can't remember if they had P30/VP9 mags though.

Was just on HKs parts sight. The P30/VP9 mags are like 69 bucks each so Ya mags are beyond expensive.

Jesus. How many mags come with the gun? That is reason enough on it's own make me shrug my shoulders and say meh about that pistol.
Pistol comes with 2 mags, the LE version comes with 3. I have been able to find the mags cheaper. Around the 45 mark. no way would I pay over 50 per mag.

Pistol comes with 2 mags, the LE version comes with 3. I have been able to find the mags cheaper. Around the 45 mark. no way would I pay over 50 per mag.

Even at that price, I would have a hard time justifying it. I am not happy unless I have at least 6 mags per gun.

When I bought my P30 (jan 2013?) I found standard 15rd mags for $35ish, IIRC. At the same time, from the same vendor, the 10rd'ers were $50/ea.

AA

Back
Top Bottom