Show me your HK

The first production polymer pistol, VP 70 Z:

DSC_2373.jpg

It's a terrible gun.
No slide lock at all
16.5 lb single action only trigger
Weirdo sights

But... it was used in Aliens, so that's cool.

The beautiful VP9, with its big brother
3097vp4.jpg

4tq6hw.jpg

jrzjoi.jpg

15ckl0m.jpg

rwlz0m.jpg

Ok, Not as cool as a VP9 (nor as expensive!), but pretty fun nonetheless. HK P2 A1 Flare Gun in 26.5mm with full kit (bag, cleaning kit and flares).

HK Flare 2.jpg

also scored Jim Phillips' "The Gray Room". Very cool book for the HK geek.

HK Book-1.jpg

Am I the only one who prefers the ergos on the USP 45c to the HK45c? I just can't get used to the grip on the 45c for some reason.

Did you guys see the HK web shop 30% off deal? I ordered some stuff but nothing but silence from the store, hopefully it's not a Nigerian front.

And please stop posting pics of USP Compact 9 mms, those are too expensive in Mass, I need to restrain myself!

there webshop is probably just back logged because of all the orders. I placed an order on the last day they offered the 30% off. Got the initial email saying they received the order but no follow up confirmation email. No worries tho there good to order from.

there webshop is probably just back logged because of all the orders. I placed an order on the last day they offered the 30% off. Got the initial email saying they received the order but no follow up confirmation email. No worries tho there good to order from.

I just got an email that showed the 30% discount and no tax for Mass. Sweet.

Back
Top Bottom