Show me your Glocks!

We have alot of love for XDs and ARs and 1911s...but what about Glocks? [grin]

crappy pic, dont have my lightbox yet. My 23 (first, but definitely not my last glock)

IMG_3460.jpg

Have you seen my half a dozen sigs thread?

the problem is, one Glock looks just like any other. There's gonna be a lot of similar pics here !

yeah, I'm trolling...........[smile]

Have you seen my half a dozen Sigs in a lightbox thread? There's two in there that you really have to stare at to tell them apart (226/9mm and 226/.40s&w).

You could easily pick half a dozen Glocks that look more different from eachother than my Sigs.
G17/1st, G18, G23/3rd, G28 if someone not in the US has one, G29, G34.
That would be a much more distinctive photo set, even if viewed from the same angle, than my Sig photos.

i dont usually show my Glocks naked, but i caught the G27 today when it came out of a full cleaning i gave it...
nakedglock.jpg

i'm going to post! please bear with me. [laugh]

i am digging through my desktop, don't have anything fresh. will post soon.

Dench: I am impressed! who took it apart for you?

[rofl]

My two Glock 21s.

The one the right has had its frame cut down to accept 10-round Glock 30 magazines.

Glock21mod-2.jpg

How much of a difference in felt recoil, follow up shots, etc. do the compensated models offer over the regular models?

I feel like one Glock just isn't enough! I probably won't get one until I'm in a free state, as I can't bear the iron curtain cost of MA Glocks, but adding a comped model to my collection is an interesting prospect.

How much of a difference in felt recoil, follow up shots, etc. do the compensated models offer over the regular models?

I feel like one Glock just isn't enough! I probably won't get one until I'm in a free state, as I can't bear the iron curtain cost of MA Glocks, but adding a comped model to my collection is an interesting prospect.

The ports make a BIG difference. My 19C feels like I'm shooting .22.

Pros:
Big decrease in recoil.
Very fast follow up shots.
Big flames coming out of the top of the gun.

Cons:
Louder.
Depending on the position of the gun, you can get "debris" in the face and on the arms.
Big flames coming out of the top of the gun [smile]

It's due to the Cons that I don't use my 19C in any self defense roles. It's only for the range/novelty/collecting/teaching new shooters.

Last edited:
The kids.

glocks2.jpg

Just for fun.

100_2549.jpg

What's up with that pistol grip? (Not to be that guy), but I'm pretty sure those are illegal unless it's registered as AOW. Not trying to be a dick, I just wouldn't want others to think that it was OK just to throw a grip on a pistol light rail.

You have no idea. It tries to flee the scene with every round fired... But it conceals oh so well:)

i fired Dench's in the same config.

no freakin way... but then again, i use Remington Golden Sabre's in 180gr.

not sure what your using, but the 180gr goes through my G23 (3rd Gen) like .22lr compared to Federal 165gr "hot ass" JHP's, Winchester "X" something. Also, my G23 does NOT like Speer Gold Dots [shocked]

-enjoy... happy shooting!

This thread is a travesty to Glocks. Not a single one of these looks like it's been shot. You guys need to spend a bit more time shooting your Glocks rather than cleaning them.
After all, isn't that why you got a Glock in the first place?

Sorry, but I don't own a clean Glock to take a picture of for posting.

Back
Top Bottom