• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Show me your Glocks!

Shooting the Glock 21C in the dark. WOW that was fun!

b2f04cff.jpg

New to the forum, heres a few of my favorites. Picked these Glocks up a few days ago. Have about 500 rounds through the G21 and maybe 200 through the G36 so far...couldnt be happier!

ccc438ca.jpg

Last edited:
I bought this as an investment when I heard Glock was stopping the production of OD frames. Here is my NIB never fired OD G19

Last edited:
Got a Glock 19 (Used, Gen2 in MA).

What can I do to it to reduce the felt recoil as much as possible? It's a self-defense (EDC) handgun that I also use for speed shooting.

I plan on getting the grip stippled, and new sights, but I'm not sure of upgrades that will reduce felt recoil.

Got a Glock 19 (Used, Gen2 in MA).

What can I do to it to reduce the felt recoil as much as possible? It's a self-defense (EDC) handgun that I also use for speed shooting.

I plan on getting the grip stippled, and new sights, but I'm not sure of upgrades that will reduce felt recoil.

DO NOT install any of that aftermarket sprinco/buffer garbage they sell to try to reduce recoil. It will only make your gun unreliable.

Learn how to manage the gun as it is, get a stipple job if its too slippery, that'll work wonders. The G19 even with full house loads does not really have a lot of recoil.

-Mike

DO NOT install any of that aftermarket sprinco/buffer garbage they sell to try to reduce recoil. It will only make your gun unreliable.

Learn how to manage the gun as it is, get a stipple job if its too slippery, that'll work wonders. The G19 even with full house loads does not really have a lot of recoil.

-Mike

Yeah, that's all I had planned ATM. Stipple, and I tried a friend's Glock that had a great set of sights on it that I plan on getting.

Been shooting as is, about 1k rounds through it and shooting awesome. Just heard a lot of stuff about reduced recoil and those buffer springs did come up a lot in conversation. Thanks for the heads up!

Yeah, that's all I had planned ATM. Stipple, and I tried a friend's Glock that had a great set of sights on it that I plan on getting.

Been shooting as is, about 1k rounds through it and shooting awesome. Just heard a lot of stuff about reduced recoil and those buffer springs did come up a lot in conversation. Thanks for the heads up!

If you don't want a permanent mod you could pick up some Talon grips. They can be a bit "grabby" under clothes, but they feel pretty darn good.

fdeglocks.jpg

Only glocks i own right now and theyre a Day old. New Flat Dark Earth glock 17 and Flat Dark Earth Gen4 21. This picture sucks unfortunately ill get some better ones to show the frames true color.[smile]

Only glocks i own right now and theyre a Day old. New Flat Dark Earth glock 17 and Flat Dark Earth Gen4 21. This picture sucks unfortunately ill get some better ones to show the frames true color.[smile]

I am liking those FDE Glocks. I saw those at Lipsey's. I think I might do that to my G17 Gen4

FDE gen4 17s are the toughest to get right now. Im a fan of gen 3s so i didnt bother but Gun Broker has a lot, just search FDE Glock

haha it sure would ive done it to several i got lucky and got these at normal glock prices. Have Lou do it at Business End Customs his work is immaculate!

Back
Top Bottom