Show me your Glocks!

Shooting the Glock 21C in the dark. WOW that was fun!

b2f04cff.jpg

New to the forum, heres a few of my favorites. Picked these Glocks up a few days ago. Have about 500 rounds through the G21 and maybe 200 through the G36 so far...couldnt be happier!

ccc438ca.jpg

Last edited:
I bought this as an investment when I heard Glock was stopping the production of OD frames. Here is my NIB never fired OD G19

Last edited:
Got a Glock 19 (Used, Gen2 in MA).

What can I do to it to reduce the felt recoil as much as possible? It's a self-defense (EDC) handgun that I also use for speed shooting.

I plan on getting the grip stippled, and new sights, but I'm not sure of upgrades that will reduce felt recoil.

Got a Glock 19 (Used, Gen2 in MA).

What can I do to it to reduce the felt recoil as much as possible? It's a self-defense (EDC) handgun that I also use for speed shooting.

I plan on getting the grip stippled, and new sights, but I'm not sure of upgrades that will reduce felt recoil.

DO NOT install any of that aftermarket sprinco/buffer garbage they sell to try to reduce recoil. It will only make your gun unreliable.

Learn how to manage the gun as it is, get a stipple job if its too slippery, that'll work wonders. The G19 even with full house loads does not really have a lot of recoil.

-Mike

DO NOT install any of that aftermarket sprinco/buffer garbage they sell to try to reduce recoil. It will only make your gun unreliable.

Learn how to manage the gun as it is, get a stipple job if its too slippery, that'll work wonders. The G19 even with full house loads does not really have a lot of recoil.

-Mike

Yeah, that's all I had planned ATM. Stipple, and I tried a friend's Glock that had a great set of sights on it that I plan on getting.

Been shooting as is, about 1k rounds through it and shooting awesome. Just heard a lot of stuff about reduced recoil and those buffer springs did come up a lot in conversation. Thanks for the heads up!

Yeah, that's all I had planned ATM. Stipple, and I tried a friend's Glock that had a great set of sights on it that I plan on getting.

Been shooting as is, about 1k rounds through it and shooting awesome. Just heard a lot of stuff about reduced recoil and those buffer springs did come up a lot in conversation. Thanks for the heads up!

If you don't want a permanent mod you could pick up some Talon grips. They can be a bit "grabby" under clothes, but they feel pretty darn good.

fdeglocks.jpg

Only glocks i own right now and theyre a Day old. New Flat Dark Earth glock 17 and Flat Dark Earth Gen4 21. This picture sucks unfortunately ill get some better ones to show the frames true color.[smile]

Only glocks i own right now and theyre a Day old. New Flat Dark Earth glock 17 and Flat Dark Earth Gen4 21. This picture sucks unfortunately ill get some better ones to show the frames true color.[smile]

I am liking those FDE Glocks. I saw those at Lipsey's. I think I might do that to my G17 Gen4

FDE gen4 17s are the toughest to get right now. Im a fan of gen 3s so i didnt bother but Gun Broker has a lot, just search FDE Glock

haha it sure would ive done it to several i got lucky and got these at normal glock prices. Have Lou do it at Business End Customs his work is immaculate!

Back
Top Bottom