show me your custom grips / handles

VZB ETC slimlines on my SR1911

EB4BEC28-036A-4232-A69F-5684B7554527-887-000000602FAA6868_zps4ca9ccab.jpg

Last edited:
Just got a set of Chig's panels for my GP100, I got to tell you guys this man can make some awesome wood panels, they fit perfect and blow the doors off the ones you can get at altamont or midway, plus they only cost $23 bucks with shipping, I am working with Chad right now for a custom set of panels with my name engraved on them. Siked [grin]

View attachment 90615

Tim [thumbsup]

Some of mine;
I had Esmeralda make a custom set for my SIG GSR 1911 with the Family crest and tartan. Her first tartan job.

My Dan Wesson 15-2 with LB Custom grip on which I did my own final shaping and finishing.

S&W 729 with a Hogue that I reshaped and finished.

That 1911 grip is OUTSTANDING....

i just started casting my own stuff... i made a set of grips for my derringer first, so it will match all my other guns (green is my favorite color).
i have a few others at home that i can post tonight, and i'm gonna start making some wacky 1911 grips too. i like making weird stuff.
30212yg.jpg

thanks! i tried out making some 1911 grips last night but the ones i used for a mold was checkered and it's not as crystal clear as i was hoping. i'm going to try a few others and will be getting more stuff to embed etc. i have a few specific things in mind but dont have many handguns of my own to play around with. here are a few others i cranked out this week... i will have some others soon. i am thinking of selling these at some point, once i've tested them and perfected the process a bit more.
10yifzb.jpg
1zxs8ia.jpg
35jcnbr.jpg
bedhzc.jpg

Cassadilla you need to start a thread how you made your grips.

i will be doing so, but i want to make sure they can withstand the forces and whatnot of actual live firing before i start trying to sell them or suggest them.
i also didnt want to start a custom grips thread when this one was here, just in case i got bombarded with "DUPE" and got hollered at, ya know? i'll start one soon, i promise!

i will be doing so, but i want to make sure they can withstand the forces and whatnot of actual live firing before i start trying to sell them or suggest them.
i also didnt want to start a custom grips thread when this one was here, just in case i got bombarded with "DUPE" and got hollered at, ya know? i'll start one soon, i promise!

Post it in the home built or what ever it's called . Also did you think of going over the 1911 grips with a needle file?

Back
Top Bottom