show me your custom grips / handles

Here is a set that I got for my Sig p238:
061.JPG062.JPG063.JPG
They came from Ebay. Seller: spdcustomgrips. They are called "Canned Heat" Look like little .380 overachievers. Shown with its neck holster by Multi Holsters.
White Feather

Last edited:
Elk for a SW N Frame. They came on a nickle M58 .41mag but I don't know if they'll live there forever.
58stag%20755x575.jpg

58staginside.jpg

some sort of fake (but nice) Ivory on a SW 27-2

27-2.jpg

I'm told that K,L frame grips will fit a .500. I"ll have to try it.

Let me know if you find any. I've looked but can't find anything other than wood or hogue plastic type grips. I'm almost considering making my own, depending on how difficult that is...

Edit: Still figuring out how pics work on this site vs other forums... right click and 'view image' for a better look...

Found some really nice older but never-used Ajax grips in red and black for my Cimarron 1911

I shoot it wearing the walnut panels that it came with more often, but I do shoot it wearing these too

7784482538_2ab6500b67_c.jpg

(The Smith on the left actually left the factory wearing those, not 'custom' in that I bought them later)

Beautiful pistols

Edit: Still figuring out how pics work on this site vs other forums... right click and 'view image' for a better look...

Found some really nice older but never-used Ajax grips in red and black for my Cimarron 1911

I shoot it wearing the walnut panels that it came with more often, but I do shoot it wearing these too

7784482538_2ab6500b67_c.jpg

(The Smith on the left actually left the factory wearing those, not 'custom' in that I bought them later)

I've posted this in "show me your Glock" but you custom gripper guys never look at plastic guns, well, plastic guns need love too.

rg01.jpg~original

rg02.jpg~original

rg03.jpg~original

I've posted this in "show me your Glock" but you custom gripper guys never look at plastic guns, well, plastic guns need love too.

rg01.jpg~original

rg02.jpg~original

rg03.jpg~original

WOW.....Boris all I can say is.....WOW. You managed to put the "UG" in Ugly. Congrats!

Some of mine;
I had Esmeralda make a custom set for my SIG GSR 1911 with the Family crest and tartan. Her first tartan job.

My Dan Wesson 15-2 with LB Custom grip on which I did my own final shaping and finishing.

S&W 729 with a Hogue that I reshaped and finished.

picked these up the other day,,,,,,semi custom only on model 29's and 57's for a certain time frame

Back
Top Bottom