• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Show me your carry

10mm Custom built 1911 commander in Stainless Steel Built on a Remsport frame and slide, ramped match bull barrel, spherical Zircon floating barrel bushing, Tungsten rod, STI trigger, Titanium strut rod, Ambi safety, Adjustable rear and front night sights, and a low mass no spur hammer. Bob Tailed and all custom hard fit. The seral number is my Grandsons birthday.
View attachment 283665 View attachment 283666 View attachment 283667 View attachment 283665 View attachment 283666 View attachment 283667 View attachment 283665
That is one sweeeeeeeeet carry piece jdl

10mm Custom built 1911 commander in Stainless Steel Built on a Remsport frame and slide, ramped match bull barrel, spherical Zircon floating barrel bushing, Tungsten rod, STI trigger, Titanium strut rod, Ambi safety, Adjustable rear and front night sights, and a low mass no spur hammer. Bob Tailed and all custom hard fit. The seral number is my Grandsons birthday.
View attachment 283665 View attachment 283666 View attachment 283667 View attachment 283665 View attachment 283666 View attachment 283667 View attachment 283665

I had a feeling it was something special!

Making me think about mag holders I stead of keeping a spare in my pocket!

I recently switched over to this from Blackhawk. I used to carry my spare mag in an old cordura knife sheath in my weak side front pocket. It worked but I had to check it often to be sure none of the rounds slipped out. The Blackhawk is great as it holds the mag and rounds very securely and the belt clip is removable which makes pocket carry very comfortable. Available in single or double stack.
BH_410600CBK_holsters_angleL.jpg.aspx
Single Mag Case Double Stack

It’s easier for me to keep it in a pocket sans carrier since I’m normally dressed in business casual or a suit.
Ya I'm business casual during the week but no suit. My little P238 flush mag disappears in my pocket for the most part. It's on the weekend with my Springfield compact .45 that the mag becomes more noticable. Still trying to decide between carrying it with flush 7round in it and spare 8 round in my pocket or vice versa.

Cap and ball revolver. If I ever have a run in with the law, at least the comments will be hilarious

Attachments

• s7_216068_imageset_06.jpeg
    s7_216068_imageset_06.jpeg
    10.2 KB · Views: 22
Back
Top Bottom