• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Show me your Bullpups

beaker

NES Member
Today I joined the bullpup club[grin] I know there are other NES'ers that have 'em, so lets put them up here for all to see in one place. MSAR E4 in OD with Troy Fixed battle sights. Got the Aimpoint mounted, American Defense QD Mount with SOCOM spacer (lower 1/3 co-witness).

MSAR_3_resize.jpg

MSAR_4_resize.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Flintoid! Looks good to go! No worries, you know nobody here ever gets tired of pics! I am amazed on how well it seems to balance vs. my AR.

very nice pick up. MSARs are truly righteous battle rifles. Here's my contribution, I'm sure I've whored pictures out of it plenty on this forum already lol

you guys suck, i didn't even know i wanted one of these. now i'm not even sure how i manage to tie my shoes in the morning without one in my safe.

Another FN, sweet. Hey Flintoid, is that the FN Tri-Rail rail on the front end? Really gives you a lot more options.

Hey jkeeley1, got the bullpup bug? Go check one out!

I know there are more out there! Let's see 'em.

I really like the way the brass is ejected from these rifles. Really easy clean-up at the range.

fs2000leftfront.jpg

is that the FN Tri-Rail rail on the front end?

yes it is. There is another version from an old company that magpul (I think) bought out - Monolith. It was made out of polymer and much lighter, but they're extinct.

I wanted a pistol grip on the front and the tri rail got me there. I might throw a light on it if I feel like making it a bump in the night gun.

they make a "packaged deal" of the fs2k now with the tri rail here.

Was already posted in the MSAR thread, but I may as well let it play with the other pup's. [smile]

msar_002.jpg

I have several thousand rounds waiting on a left hand bolt. [crying]

I've only put about 30 rounds through it using off-hand and hand-deflector shooting so far, which is good to be able to do, but not very comfortable for prolonged shooting.

Nice pics guys. Once my AR-15 phase is over, I'll be jumping on this bandwagon. Just need to finish up a few builds first.

Was already posted in the MSAR thread, but I may as well let it play with the other pup's. [smile]

http://canislupy.com/images/msar_002.jpg

I've only put about 30 rounds through it using off-hand and hand-deflector shooting so far, which is good to be able to do, but not very comfortable for prolonged shooting.

If I may ask, how much did all that awesomeness cost you?

lol, gotta socialize them early, or they don't get along with the big dogs! I hear the lefty bolts are almost ready from MSAR.

Flintoid - I like the tri-rail better than the stock foregrip. I understand that people like the way the stock one feels though. Saw one at the Mansfield shoot in April, wast that yours or somebody elses?

Looking good folks!

[]http://canislupy.com/images/msar_002.jpg[]

Last edited:
Guys, do the E4's come with a MA compliant brake or do you have them added on after they ship to your FFL?

I paid $200 more than the latest batch went for at ratworx, not including the work to make it legal (or the 2020 rail, optics, buis). This was when there was limited supply of the E4s in the channel and none were coming from MSAR. Ratworx will install the break to make it legal for $50 I think I heard? I paid more than that to have it done by my FFLs gunsmith of course. I put its total cost on par with getting a pre-ban lower and building a short LH AR that I might actually like.

Hey Dench,

MA compliance cost me $+80 over list from Ratworx, ($50 for the brake and install, $30 for the pmag neuter to 10 rounds) a very good deal. They used a Yankee Hill Phantom muzzle brake. They where great to work with. It is a very good deal IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom