• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Show me your AR muzzle break!

Mine isn't an AR but can I still play?

IMG_0151.jpg

PWS FSC 556
Just got it back From Dave Santurri Tuesday.

Phantom 5.56mm Comp/Brake - $34.00 : YHM, Yankee Hill Machine Co., Inc. | Makers of High Quality Firearms, Accessories & Sound Suppressors, Makers of High Quality Firearms, Accessories & Sound Suppressors

I have the pointy version of one of these. I wanted a killy looking one since it's on a post ban AR and i have no bayo-lug. I did not actually care about how well it performed, bought it cause it looked cool and was in my price range. It actually works rather well and annoys anyone beside me.

I have the pointy version of one of these. I wanted a killy looking one since it's on a post ban AR and i have no bayo-lug. I did not actually care about how well it performed, bought it cause it looked cool and was in my price range. It actually works rather well and annoys anyone beside me.

I have the same one. I love it.

BCM MOD-1 Gunfighter Compensator on my 14.5" BCM barrel. As soon as the MOD-0's are out, im grabbing one for my 16" BCM SS410 Barrel as well.

imagesfaf.jpg

imagekbf.jpg

77188808.jpg

Finally received my BCM Gunfighter Comp MOD-0. It was the last piece needed to make my very first AR-from-scratch build complete. Here she is in all here beauty, BCM RECCE-16 clone.

bc1ue.jpg

bc2k.jpg

bc3vv.jpg

bc4x.jpg

bc5d.jpg

bc6r.jpg

Got the same thing, attached to a 14.5 DDM4 V7 lightweight. so far I like it

Me too. My #1 is a Bravo with an FSC on it, which I like, but this seems to control the recoil better, and isn't as much of a buddy****er as, say, a battlecomp. Very happy with it so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Bad ass. Who makes that?

The Seekins logo is unmistakable. It's slang for "badass mother****er".

Back
Top Bottom