Show me your AK

That my favorite one you got pictured there!

The AK74M isnt too shabby either... [smile]

(all original russian furniture too). I even had a Russian optics rail installed

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

combined I have $3000 invested in both of them not including the cost of the rifles [thinking]

Last edited:
Just got this Norinco MAK 90 on an even trade at Match Shot yesterday.

Any suggestions as to where i can find a US made traditional wood AK stock and handgaurd set?

55.jpg

Last edited:
My 7 day RI wait is up. Here she is, my first "brand new" AK. This is a Zastava M70, Yugoslavian AK underfolder. I will have more pics to come when I get some nice wood on her.

Here she is with the stock folded and grenade sight up.
DSCN1320.jpg

Here she is with the stock extended.
DSCN1322.jpg

My 7 day RI wait is up. Here she is, my first "brand new" AK. This is a Zastava M70, Yugoslavian AK underfolder. I will have more pics to come when I get some nice wood on her.

Here she is with the stock folded and grenade sight up.
DSCN1320.jpg

Here she is with the stock extended.
DSCN1322.jpg

Nice!!

SAR-1. Nothing fancy....all is as it left the claws of the CAI monkeys, trigger slap and all. However I couldn't stand the sloppy, gloopy, runny, shiny as hell poly coating nor the reddish tinted color of the wood. I stripped it down and re-stained with a minwax English Chestnut color and a few coats of a matte poly.
orig.jpg

SAR-1. Nothing fancy....all is as it left the claws of the CAI monkeys, trigger slap and all. However I couldn't stand the sloppy, gloopy, runny, shiny as hell poly coating nor the reddish tinted color of the wood. I stripped it down and re-stained with a minwax English Chestnut color and a few coats of a matte poly.
orig.jpg

Nice! Looks like it has some lug left.

Can't decide which one I like the best..

LxPonys SLR105 5.45 is pure sex and should be rated xxx (I would shoot the hell out of it though)

Bloodhounds Krebs Kustom is badass

Or my not so special anymore SAM7

I think that 5.45 edges the other 2 out,just by a hair though.

AK's

The scoped rifles are Arsenal Milled receiver type in 7.62,556,545
The wood furniture with the red dot is a Romanian SAR1 and the bi pod and other wood furniture are Yugoslavian.

Sorry guys I cant get the photos to upload

Last edited:
orig.jpg

nice gun GM but you need to thread that barrel and perm install the matching Romy brake. It can be easily done with kits rented over on AR15.com

I did it to my SAR1 and WASR and it looks great as most importantly.. authentic..

Pictures1310-1.jpg

I've thought about it but I really only bought the rifle to "try out" the platform. I had never owned one and after a dozen years of owning ARs I was curious. I never shoot it much and basically don't want to put money/time into it. I'm definitely going to replace the trigger group though....that slap hurts! It's also got to be the only AK ever made that jams. It stovepipes on me about once every 30 round mag. Someday I'll get it straightened out.

Back
Top Bottom